7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,384 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Large selection of product. Like that they have the higher end products as well as drug store brands. It's a one stop shop for anything I am looking for. Staff could be a little friendlier. I don't really understand their member program either. They asked me the last time I went if I wanted to use my $3.00 reward points and I said yes, and then it didn't take anything off my purchase. Also it takes awhile to receive any rewards. I've been a member for over a year and shop their regularly. I have yet to reap any rewards.
Uhmm.....awhod doesn't like this? It is like a mecca, retreat, and amusement park all in one! Spend it too much money here but they are easier to get than Sephora so are my favorite!!!!
Honestly, Ulta is a mediocre cosmetics/beauty store. I used to be incredibly in love with this store but my recent visit just really made me dislike it and lean more towards Sephora. Why? Because they talk so much CRAP about MAC Cosmetics. I get they're trying to get more customers, but why talk trash about another makeup brand? Anyway, I do like that they have drugstore makeup here (which is pricier compared to Walmart), and they carry Mally Beauty here as well as other cosmetic lines that can't be found at Sephora.
ulta goes hand in hand with sephora, except they have drug store products as well as high end. Ulta also offers great deals and a great membership program as well
This store is great! They offer a blend of high end and low end brands as well as many in between. I live for the $3.50 off of $10 as well as the many many sales thdy always have going on and the extra bonuses such as free gifts. Overall I also find their brand to be quite cheap but great quality and again, always or typically on sale. Love the look of the app and it is easy to navigate
Ulta is an amazing store and i've bought some amazing products from there before. I definitely recommend they have a huge variety of things such as mac, anastasia, perfumes! So much! I love it there!
has a variety of make up and facial products and razors. This place has stuff all things beauty. I shop here a lot and it's all really cheap. the quality is pretty great and I would recommend shopping here!!
ulta is my favorite store. I go there for hair care, face care and makeup and nails. and anything else. it smells so nice and it is so amazing in there, so many brands and so cheap well resonablely cheap. great quality and i will always shop here alwayyys
I love Ulta! Not only do they have great costumer service they also have reward points. They have a great make up selection on makeup and perfumes. This is my go to place all the time.
I love that we have a shop committed to beauty! But sometimes I feel like they overprice products. I can buy a $10 product at Ulta, but get for $7 at Target. They do have more of a variety.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos