BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Layna C.
Lovelady, TX
My absolute very favorite place to shop!!! I tell my friends that ulta is my home away from home!! They have all that you need and the staff is always friendly!!
Maria S.
Porterville, CA
My go to store I'm in makeup heaven with I arrive there I love the discount and coupons and they makeup is amazing and they have very good workers at my location
Athena G.
Rego Park, NY
So,ulta has a.limit on certain products like they won't have a wide variety for example make up brushes. but they have an amazing return policy so if you buy a product you can open it and try it on to see if you like it and etc and if you don't you can return with the receipt and they won't give you a hard time.I also noticed how some products are cheaper than they are in a cvs or rite aid which is a plus. I recommend to anyone looking for health and beauty products.
Linda V.
Brooklyn park, MN
I love that Ulta always have deals on the real technique brushes. They are my favorite makeup brushes. Drug store products are always available too with coupons!
Amanda L.
Harrisburg, PA
Ulta is a store I visit quite a lot and when that happens I'm always spending money. But the best part about being a platinum member is double points and more rewards. I love the fact Ulta gives coupons out all the time and the more you spend, the more free money you get. They sell high end to drug store makeup and it's the best to be able to walk across the store from each other and grab what I need. I love the great deals that Ulta offers and I won't stop spending money here!!
Jenna T.
Ulta is my FAVORITE store ever. I used to strictly shop at Sephora but now it is rare for me to do so. Ulta's point system is just too great. Recently I used all of my ulta points and got $250 worth of makeup for free.
Amanda P.
This is probably my favorite place to shop for beauty products. The store in Jackson TN is exemplary in customer service and store quality. Love their salon too!
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I placed my first order with Ulta recently! I got eye gel for my eyes as well as skin brightener for my spots! It was much higher in the store but was on sale online! I love all of the free samples and gifts they sent and the products have a great quality. Also when you go in store they have so many samples out on display so you can try before you buy. Ulta just gained another loyal customer! A store just opened near me and I will visit it often as well as shop online with Ulta. I hope they stick around because they have tons of products and brands to pick and choose from! I was skeptical at first but so happy I gave them a try.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
This year I went to Ulta after receiving an email for my birthday. The email was for a CK one mascara. It was an $18 value, I got for free for signing up for their emailing list and I guess for being a member. I first heard of Ulta in 2008. I don't shop there a lot but I do like going there. The staff are nice and the atmosphere is very light and cheery. There are a lot of makeup and beauty products there as well as many Essie color nail polishes!
Katia N.
Homestead, FL
Ulta has been the greatest God given gift ever! And now more than ever because there customer service is on point, here in Miami as well as is Los Angeles. They have tons of higher end brands, such as Benefit, Anastasia, Urban Decay and many more! They also carry drugstore brands such as my personal faves, NYX cosmetics and Maybeline. They even carry a wide selection of long lasting hair products as well as styling tools. I don't get anything for my hair unless its from ULTA. Skincare items are like my magnet the second I step in there. They have everything I need at the points of my fingers. I could't be any happier.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.