BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Leah P.
Erlanger, KY
I do love those days when I can go shopping and just spend time with me. I especially enjoy these times when I'm hopping for ME and in a great store like Ulta. They offer a huge variety of products from all the top line sellers like MAC, BENEFIT, DIOR. I can always count on the product I'm looking for to be in stock which is a huge plus in my book especially if it's one of the latest trending beauty products. One thing that is not so great about Ulta is the customer service is not always top notch (Unlike Sephora where you feel like a princess!)
Maureen  M.
Philadelphia, PA
Ulta has a great selection of beauty products from high end to drugstore to salon brands. You can find shampoo from $40 to $4 and basically everything in between. Their rewards program is great too with points earned with every purchase and cash back offers with every $100 spent. The downside to shopping here is the employees are not particularly knowledgeable regarding the products. For the most part though they are friendly and try to help when they can. Overall a good place to shop but if you need expert advice it may not be the best place.
Tammy C.
Love love love ULTA!! It has everything from low end to high end stuff, which makes this place a rare find. I don't know of any other beauty places like this. If you find someone that knows their stuff, they will also be able to tell you what low end product would do the same as the high end product. I lucked out and found a great gal!
I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products.
Other than that, I love this place & have to be careful to not go broke! ūüíłūüíł
Jennifer K.
Ulta is my go-to beauty store -- I spend so much time and money there that I might as well work there! Before Ulta, most of my beauty purchases were limited to what was available at Target or Walgreen's. I love that they offer cosmetics from a variety of companies -- from Urban Decay, Tarte and Too Faced to less expensive drugstore brands like Covergirl and Revlon. They also have a great selection of products relating to skincare, nails, hair care, and fragrances. The employees at my Ulta are always super friendly and helpful if I have questions.
Anita H.
auburndale, fl
Just went to ulta today. I was looking to try out a new foundation and I really needed help on some of the products. I wanted to see how the Ulta brands where but didn't receive any help. Other woman and her mother was doing the same and I felt so bad cause they did not know what to get. No one there to help. Anyway I got a bb cream and a wet or dry pressed foundation. Although I didn't receive any help on the floor the woman at the register was very helpful and because I spent a certain amount of money I got a cute bag full of beauty goodies!!!!
Corina R.
Ulta is alright, there is high end products and low end (drugstore) products. I have had a problem with trying to get my money back for a product that I highly disliked and there were problems. During another visit, I got the wrong color by accident, returned it and was able to switch it out, I did a swatch on my hand when I got home (my fault, should've done it in the store but couldn't remember the color name) and there were no problems. Iffy about Ulta, its a 50/50 chance. Depends who is working is my theory. Overall great place with good products
Savannah M.
Maysel, WV
Love this store ! Such a great selection and runs the best deals. They always send out great coupons and give away some pretty awesome freebies. I shop here regularly.
Eudys R.
Miami, Florida
Me gustaría decir que es una cosa que creo ULTA necesita mejorar, es hacer que los empleados tienen más conocimiento del extremo inferior del producto de belleza s.
Angel M.
I love that Ulta sells several brands and all of the employees are specialized in one. They're very helpful and I was able to find exactly what I was looking for! (Clinique chubby stick)
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
I AM OBSESSED! Ulta is one of my favorite places to purchase my beauty products! I have a local store close to me and I couldn't be any more happier! Every time I go, they always have some kind of special deal, or sale! I can go and buy my makeup, then go over and buy my shampoo, then off to skincare! It's a wonderful store, I just really LOVE Ulta!!!! <3
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.