BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh ULTA how I love thee!! I am super addicted to this store and their on line site as well.. I love the coupons they send out and their ULTA club.. I love when they have promotions for things and will send you free stuff if you meet the qualifications of the purchase. They have high end items and affordable stuff as well. All around great store. I must for any cosmetic / beauty lover!!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I love Ulta! They have a wide variety of products and always have a few sales going on. The workers are all well educated on the products they offer so they can help with any questions you have. I was there with my sister yesterday and they helped her find a good foundation for her skin tone that was the best choice for her acne prone skin. And I love that they usually always have free samples with purchases. I bought the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation and got the UD setting spray and a gorgeous UD 24/7 eye liner for free!
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
I love Ulta! I appreciate the variety of products offered, from high end to drugstore cosmetics, haircare, skincare, and more. You can use coupons on top of their amazing buy-one-get-one deals, and there's always a $3.50 off coupon to use. Their rewards program has reasonably set tiers. Aside from having a product or two out of stock, I've never had a bad experience at an Ulta store.
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly go to this store way too much! It always has what I want and there are always great deals with drugstore makeup like BOGO and the weekly coupon. I also love that they post limited edition items online as well as have it in stores! The only thing I don't about Ulta is the organization in stores. The one I regularly go to have a habit of just putting random lip products in a jar and calling it good rather than organizing it in a display. Because of this, people are always digging into these products to test and use.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ULTA. I usually can find everything I need beauty wise in one trip there. I love the variety of high and discounted products and the employees are really helpful with shades and comparisons. Plus my favorite part is the rewards program! Sometimes they send extra points so you can get a certain amount off. it's been really good for my budget! the only sad thing is that, of course, there are not any MAC products.
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta, it has everything you need in one stop. I'm not one to usually stick to one brand for all my makeup needs, I have concealer from one brand and foundation from another. So Ulta makes it super easy to get it all. However, all the sales associates work for specific brands that are sold in the store. So asking for help isn't always that helpful. They'll direct you to the brand they work for even if it's not exactly the right product for you.. I stick to reviews and what my friends think about products to do my shopping.
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
I absolutely #LoveUlta. I have spent countless hours and dollars in this store. I really like that it has the variety range of products from drugstore brands to prestige brands. All things beauty and even cater to men as well. at my store, I feel like the staff is very knowledgeable of product info and are more than willing to check the backstock if an item has run out on the floor.
abby c.
Louisville, KY
ulta goes hand in hand with sephora, except they have drug store products as well as high end. Ulta also offers great deals and a great membership program as well
Jennifer S.
Uhmm.....awhod doesn't like this? It is like a mecca, retreat, and amusement park all in one! Spend it too much money here but they are easier to get than Sephora so are my favorite!!!!
Shelby S.
Barnhart, MO
Ulta is an amazing store and i've bought some amazing products from there before. I definitely recommend they have a huge variety of things such as mac, anastasia, perfumes! So much! I love it there!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?