BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Erica B.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Ulta!! They have literally EVERYTHING from drugstore to high end products. They always send out coupon codes for a discount and it's great! The only thing I don't like is that I signed up with their rewards program on my birthday and they advertise that they send out an email for a free full size mascara to redeem during your birthday month. Apparently, you have to make a purchase with that rewards card BEFORE your birthday - so I will not be receiving my email for a birthday gift until 12 months from now on my next birthday.
Camille S.
Riverton, UT
I absolutely love the selection at ULTA but it seems like everything is so much more expensive than if you were to buy it at Walmart or your local drug store. But it is worth it sometimes for the selection they have available. And I have always loved the people they have working there, they are always super nice and helpful. If I could change only two things it would be that their prices were a tini bit cheaper.. and I wish they had carts so I could bring my kids in without worrying about them breaking everything.. oh the mom drama.
Paige S.
Bowling Green, KY
We recently got an ULTA and I never knew everything I was missing out on by not having one. This is where i buy all of my make up now! It's absolutely incredible and very reasonably priced if you aren't looking for the most expensive make up. They have a section of what i like to call "middle class makeup" for people like me (& maybe you ha!) that you can get cheaper than you can get at Target or Walmart...because of their incredible COUPONS! if you work the system right, you can get a $10 great mascara for $6.50 from their $3.50 off $10 coupons that they publish nearly EVERY WEEK. don't shop there without the coupon and use them wisely (such as buying $10 items with your $10 coupons). love this store!
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
I AM OBSESSED! Ulta is one of my favorite places to purchase my beauty products! I have a local store close to me and I couldn't be any more happier! Every time I go, they always have some kind of special deal, or sale! I can go and buy my makeup, then go over and buy my shampoo, then off to skincare! It's a wonderful store, I just really LOVE Ulta!!!! <3
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
Whenever I shop at Ulta, its always online. I don't know my way around the store and I like to explore and research products online before buying them. Shopping online at Ulta.com is just better for me. I always make sure that its free shipping too. All in all Ulta is a great company but I'm not too crazy about going to their stores. The one time that I did go in there was to get the 2014 Love My (Your?) Hair event sample box for $9.99 and the employee couldn't find it. It was just disappointing. I ended up getting it online.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I love Ulta! They have a wide variety of products and always have a few sales going on. The workers are all well educated on the products they offer so they can help with any questions you have. I was there with my sister yesterday and they helped her find a good foundation for her skin tone that was the best choice for her acne prone skin. And I love that they usually always have free samples with purchases. I bought the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation and got the UD setting spray and a gorgeous UD 24/7 eye liner for free!
Alba G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
How much do I LOVE this store! They have high end beauty supplies as well as discount store products. They offer great coupons if you sign up with them and occassionally when you enter the store they give you travel size product they are sampling for FREE! I even went one time they had a special and had my hair washed, shampooed and styled for FREE! They were sampling Frederic Fekkai products and they didn't pressure me to buy the products which makes me return often to buy great products. Really well run store with great products."
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
I love Ulta! I appreciate the variety of products offered, from high end to drugstore cosmetics, haircare, skincare, and more. You can use coupons on top of their amazing buy-one-get-one deals, and there's always a $3.50 off coupon to use. Their rewards program has reasonably set tiers. Aside from having a product or two out of stock, I've never had a bad experience at an Ulta store.
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly go to this store way too much! It always has what I want and there are always great deals with drugstore makeup like BOGO and the weekly coupon. I also love that they post limited edition items online as well as have it in stores! The only thing I don't about Ulta is the organization in stores. The one I regularly go to have a habit of just putting random lip products in a jar and calling it good rather than organizing it in a display. Because of this, people are always digging into these products to test and use.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ULTA. I usually can find everything I need beauty wise in one trip there. I love the variety of high and discounted products and the employees are really helpful with shades and comparisons. Plus my favorite part is the rewards program! Sometimes they send extra points so you can get a certain amount off. it's been really good for my budget! the only sad thing is that, of course, there are not any MAC products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?