7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,335 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store! I love that you can get both drug store and high end products in the store. I shop here all the time. You can become a member and you get points which turn into money and that's a good way to save some money it's just a good idea that they have! My favorite place to shop at
I recently made purchases online from Ulta and was very pleased with the deals that I received. I was also pleased with the return process when I realized the shampoo that I purchased contained sulfates. I was not pleased with the employee that processed my return, he was not pleasant at all.
Ulta is a fun place to shop online. Not only do I love the one-stop-shop for multiple brands, but the price range of the different brands is huge. I can get the lesser expensive product lines to some of the more expensive products available on the market. Really enjoy the shopping experience.
Great one stop shop for all my beauty needs. They have some of my favorite high end brands, and unlike anyone else, they also have all of my favorite drugstore brands. They always have a coupon or a great sale, and last year I got a really cool special edition full size urban decay eyeshadow!
It's like a low end Sephora, it carries just as much. Cons are that it carries drugstore products that are hard to find in drug stores, pros are that they have a lot of sales. If they add more high end it would be nice and I would recommend this to those looking for luxury makeup on a budget.
My Urban decay all nighter setting spray is an absolute must for me on days I want my makeup to last the entire day. I had worn it to prom and through all the dancing, sweating and even accidental touching of my face, my makeup didn't move a bit! Would gladly repurchase over and over again :)
I love Ulta. Ulta has the best of both worlds weather it is drugstore brands or high end at Ulta you can choose from both at one location. Which is amazing and one of the reason I love shopping at Ulta. They also have one of the best rewards program which makes shopping with them even better.
I love the products that Ulta has. "IT Cosmetics" is one of my favorite makeup line. This and kat von d. They have great prices and a lot of product availability. I also love the small samples they sell. This is how I find new products I wouldn't have paid full price for without trying first.
Ulta is my favorite store to purchase any kind of Beauty product! The variety is outstanding and you can really find great deals. I love the fact that there is always some type of applicable coupon, gift with purchase, or other bonus that you can take advantage of when you purchase something!
I love ulta beauty! They have both high-end and drug-store products and they even separate it so you can easily choose. They also made it by brand each aisle. So its very easy and convenient to shop. I love their clearance product. Who would have thought they will have that such kind of deal.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos