BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mini P.
I do not find everything at ulta like i do at other stores.Ulta is the cheaper route but is unorganized. i do not shop there as often but will go there occasionally. if you need quick travel items or gift basket fillers this is a good place to go.
Darcy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite store. I can get lost in this store. There are always employees willing to help.and answer all the questions I may have. Also.love the rewards that you can get.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I love that i can get all my products in one place. anything from hair, nails and make up. i love their sales but their coupons can be very misleading and have a lot of restrictions
Kerstin G.
Jackson, TN
I really enjoy shopping at Ulta. They have everything I need, when it comes to personal care, hair care, make up and so much more.
They have a large variety to choose from and also something for every budget. From drugstore to high end brands.
They also have a loyalty Programm that is for free and you'll get points for every dollar you spend.
Lacey M.
West Alexandria, OH
I absolutely love Ulta. Whenever I go in I'm like a kid in a candy store! I love that they have a wide variety of products, brands and prices. I have visited several Ulta's and the staff has always been overly helpful.
Grace P.
Saint Charles, IL
Ulta is great because they offer amazing makeup or hair products that are good quality for not a lot of money. My favorite purchase ever is a hot tools curling iron it cost at least ten dollars cheaper than other stores. I will always shop there.
Breanna S.
Beaverton, OR
Ulta is my go to place for all things beauty. They always have amazing sales and deals, and their point system is the best. Racking up points is quick, and I love that they have the salon.
Jackie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Ulta is my absolute go to place, any it's not necessarily for the higher end products they have to offer. I actually really enjoy the Ulta brand products and what they have to offer. They are higher quality than drugstore products, but the prices are perfect. You're definitely getting more than what you're paying for at Ulta. Oh, and their Ulta brand products always seems to be on special, which I LOVE!
J V.
Ulta is great! It has almost everything I look for and every time I go I mange to break the bank a bit. They have so many products and good brands there, I would definitely recommend going when you get a chance.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the variety at Ulta! I like knowing that if I'm unsure about a certain shade in a high end brand, I can probably find something very similar for a fraction of the cost that I can try out.
Breanna W.
Madison Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite product from there ?
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
How does Ulta compare to Sephora in terms of price and selection?
susan t.
Ocala , FL
What your favorite product you get
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
What is your favorite thing about ulta and why??
Jazmin J.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the last few months I have been using Benefit "They're Real" mascara and i love it. It makes my eye lashes thick and double in length. What is another good mascara for thick full looking lashes?