BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their BOGO deals and their rewards system. You can get great deals here if you are on a budget. They have drugstore and high end right next to each other, which is amazing.
Hayley R.
Knoxville, TN
Ulta is similar to Sephora but does not offer as high quality products that Sephora does. While Ulta has a good selection, I feel it is a step down from Sephora. However, there is one located right down from my house so I go often. My favorite product there is the eye shadow palates.
Kiersten B.
The modern renaissance palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills is my number one go to palette. Even if I don't use the shadows one day, I use the brush that it comes with. I was lucky to get my hands on this product because it rarely stays in stock!
Sarah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The staff is always friendly and very helpful. Store is clean and laid out very well. I can run in for something quick or spend hours browsing. Ulta offers a great variety of high end and economic options for all budgets. I tell all my friends.
Ashleigh A.
Sandy, OR
One of my favorite stores for makeup! I love that I can get high end and drugstore make up and hair products all in one place. There are always good deals and coupons going on too!
Katie T.
Bradenton, FL
The customer service at the Ulta beauty Stores that I have visited have been great. I typically purchase eye makeup from Ulta and have never been disappointed with the selection available to choose from. I would recommend this store to others.
Geralyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At least the ulta by me, it depends when you go whether the workers will be nice or not but ultimately I love the store. It can be overwhelming because there's so much to look through but that's any makeup store. I like they're rewards program, I think it's saved me a lot of money.
Kaitlin M.
I love the products that Ulta has. "IT Cosmetics" is one of my favorite makeup line. This and kat von d. They have great prices and a lot of product availability. I also love the small samples they sell. This is how I find new products I wouldn't have paid full price for without trying first.
Birlenia M.
Pennsauken, NJ
At ulta you will always find everything you need and more! Here you have your high end products along with your favorite drug store brands it's like a dream store for us makeup lovers.
Elizabeth E.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I like that they separate the store for drugstore makeup and higher end makeup. I also like that they offer some beauty services in store.
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
In your opinion, do you think the price is worth the product?
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Ulta or sephora? Which products are your favorites?
teffany  m.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it better than sephora?
susan t.
Ocala , FL
What your favorite product you get
Breanna W.
Madison Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite product from there ?