BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Geralyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At least the ulta by me, it depends when you go whether the workers will be nice or not but ultimately I love the store. It can be overwhelming because there's so much to look through but that's any makeup store. I like they're rewards program, I think it's saved me a lot of money.
Vanessa C.
Their mascara is my all time fav. For the longest time I couldn't find the perfect mascara but I fell in love with their fiber strengthening mascara and have never turned back. I only buy their mascara.
Birlenia M.
Pennsauken, NJ
At ulta you will always find everything you need and more! Here you have your high end products along with your favorite drug store brands it's like a dream store for us makeup lovers.
Stephanie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Ulta! They have a huge selection and variety of items to choose from. They are definitely a one stop shop for make-up. The website is easy to use and I have found some amazing deals on there for both their website and in stores.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found some awsome lipsticks from Ulta brand and decided to try them out. Good thing I did cause they are geeat. The formula is so soft and comfortable. Most add to the collection.
Megan R.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
Tons of selection!! Seriously anything and everything you can think of under one roof. The employees are super knowledgeable and never pressure you to buy, which I love. Definitely recommend!
Blair R.
Overland Park, KS
The selection at Ulta is okay, though doesn't match what's available at Sephora. The staff is hit or miss with helpfulness and attitude at most stores. Okay for a quick trip and a decent return policy, but not great if you're trying to find a new product for a specific need.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store because not only does it have high end products like Sephora, but it also carries more drugstore items. As a college student, I appreciate it being more budget friendly without sacrificing variety. I would recommend shopping here.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta! They have great prices and all the brands you are looking for. The makeup gift sets during Christmas are my favorite to snag up for friends and family... and myself ;)
Dayna W.
Bayville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
ULTA is the best beauty store I've ever been to! It's a mall for makeup. They have everything you'll ever need. The workers there are great to help you find what you're looking for I 100% recommend shopping here! Your life will be changed forever!
Diana S.
Can I find some specials for makeup?
Roxanne W.
What do you use Ulta for the most?
Rocio R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE GONE TO ULTA BUT I LIKE SEPHORA MORE, WHATS GREAT ABOUT ULTA?
Renee S.
Bronx, NY
Does anyone know if Ulta carries It Cosmetics? I really want to try but I don't know where to find it.
Crystal C.
Santa Rosa, CA
What's your experience been like with the staff at Ulta stores?