7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,945 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love everything I've ever bought there and I love their 99cent nail buffers.
Ulta it is an amazing retailer. They have high-end drugstore and the employees are amazing. The high inside is not the most affordable depending on what you purchase. They also have a drugstore side which is a little more affordable but drugstore make up these days is getting pretty pricey. Overall it's a great store and I definitely recommend you check it out if you have it in your area.
Can always find a product i need at ulta. has a nice wide range of products and brands. the only thing is that some coupons don't apply to "prestige"brands
Ultra not only carries ultra products but a vast supply of other name brands, this is a awesome way to shop by having so many name brand products to just from!! Thank you Ultra!
Used the website for ages, finally visited a store and it's heaven! sephora can be a bit prissy with everything high-end, plus the dim lights and music is overwhelming. drugstores have a limited selection and not a ton of cruelty-free makeup. ulta has everything, is huge, well lit, open, welcoming! love the site as well. they have a greatttt loyalty program (MUCH better than sephora's) that gives you cash back. and don't the ulta store line of makeup, it doesn't test on animals and is high quality!
Ulta is where I shop for a lot of my makeup, hair, and nail polish needs. Everything is easy to find and the staff is helpful. I love the sales and regular coupons.
I absolutely love this store and spend why too much money there. The staff is very helpful and they have such a wide variety of products.
I love ULTA always friendly employees, good variety of products. Always have the $3.50 off $10.00 purchase. And if your like me I love the clearance isle...nail polish!!!!
My go to place when Sephora isn't around. I also love that they sell things that Sephora doesn't have. They have a wide variety of nail polish, makeup, hair tools and more. A great place to shop indeed. They also have coupons in their flyers and they send them via email as well.
I had to search for someone to talk to about wanting a color to match my skin color took a little longer to find someone then planned.
Q & A
I have been in an Ulta store once and got so overwhelmed, but I have never bought anything from their store (either online or instore) before. Does anyone have any suggestions/tips about shopping here that will help me, since I am somewhat of a beginner with makeup/beauty. Or it is actually worth to buy from here?
Does this store only exist in super big towns?
Do you save up your points, or do you spend them as soon as you get them?
So I know Sephora has the pay $10 and you get a year of free 2-day shipping. I was wondering if Ulta has anything similar??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos