BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lori G.
Norton, MA
I am a bi-weekly shopper at Ulta. It's nice to be able to shop at one store for most of my beauty needs. I love the prestige beauty products manager at my local store. She is so informative & always introduces me to new products & samples. The store is always so clean and organized which makes it nice to find things. They carry all my favorite brands except for my Elta Md Sunscreen. When I go to Ulta it's like I am in heaven! Love it.
Kelly
Yonkers, NY
Great great great products that I have got from here, and do not even get me started on how amazingly beautiful there pallets are as well as their magnificent selection of Beautiful colors !i an head over heals about Ulta
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
We love other like we totally adore it. It's a good mixture of drugstore and non drugstore products. Occasionally I can find some Korean beauty products at an affordable price. and the people they're always helpful.
Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl
I love this store! I love how there are both high end and regular priced makeup. They literally have everything. I also love the brow bar they do an amazing job at my eyebrows!
Angela C.
Stillwater, OK
I love Ulta and I definitely know how to shop here! I spend a lot here but I receive so much for my money. Ulta is great at giving coupons, they accept manufacturers coupons, have a lot of free gift with purchase promotions, and have a great rewards program. With the rewards, I always redeem my points at the 250 or 350 increments because you get a little extra out of them that way. I also really like the Ulta beauty brand itself, I love their primers, makeup, and skincare. I recently bought the ulta cleansing system, comparable to the clarisonic and let me tell you, it's fabulous!
Madison T.
Lebanon, NJ
Ulta is amazing. They have all the latest brands, hair products nail products and more. They also have drugstore brands too if you can't afford high-end products.
Kimberly J.
Lancaster, PA
Look, I love Sephora as much as the next girl, but it's a tad pricey. I am so happy I found Ulta. As a college student in the process of getting my masters degree, worrying about paying $50 for my foundation is a bit much for someone on a budget and I didn't want to go to a drugstore and use a less quality product. thankfully, Ulta holds higher quality brands at realistic prices. I love this stores online shop as well. it's easy, it's reliable, and it provides buyers with a rewards card far better than Sephoras. Not bashing Sephora here, just saying that Ulta is the budget option!
IRIS H.
San Francisco, CA
I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta.
jessica C.
New york, NY
Ulta has amazing sales on drugstore products so I'm constantly checking their website for those. Their sample system, compared to sephora, is almost non existent, BUT they do have a lot of "get this free when you spend X-amount on this brand." Personally I only really shop here for drug store and shower/body products. Anything higher end or bigger branded I will buy at Sephora for the points and samples. As far as customer service, Ive only actually been to the store a couple times, and the employees always seem pretty uninterested. I've had no issues via online customer service.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta and the fact some of their products comes with free stuff. They have everything organized and easy to find you don't have to look all over the place.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?