BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Heather B.
Harmony, PA
Ulta is probably my favorite beauty spot. Carries nearly all popular high end and drugstore brands and HUGE array of items from bath & body to makeup to hair care and so much more. I typically order online and the shipping is quick, my packages are always correct, and they give out way more samples than sephora. BIGGEST BONUS: COUPONS! This is about the only place I am aware of that you can use coupons and discount codes (from Ulta themselves!) on high end stuff. Yes, you can coupon at the drugstore, but no dept. store or any other retailer I am aware of offers regular coupons and deals like Ulta. Can't be beat!
Ashaki B.
The employees there are so considerate to costumers who walk in the store. They greet you, and help you until your a satisfy customers. Also Ulta has good prices on makeup products that didn't cost that much.
Rachel K.
Mayer, MN
I was introduced to this store by my child hood best friend. When I walked in , it was like a Candy Store for me. I could spend hours upon hours going up and down every aisle and back again once more just to make sure I didn't miss anything the first time around.

The sales clerks are genuinely helpful and they don't make you feel ugly or inadequate if you are completely new to makeup or hair essentials. The salon is definitely a plus and the pricing is reasonable. I went there last year during their breast cancer awareness event and my daughter and I got great haircuts for only 10$ that was donated to the event.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta.com because they have a nice variety of products, and when I did have a problem with an order (an item in my order was missing), they made up for it (gave me a gift card for the vale of the missing item). It would be nice if they had a wider variety of products and were a bit cheaper, but it's nice to have alternatives to the regular brands in the stores, which Ulta.com provides. I don't have a store near me, so I can't comment on the store aspect.
Katia N.
Homestead, FL
Ulta has been the greatest God given gift ever! And now more than ever because there customer service is on point, here in Miami as well as is Los Angeles. They have tons of higher end brands, such as Benefit, Anastasia, Urban Decay and many more! They also carry drugstore brands such as my personal faves, NYX cosmetics and Maybeline. They even carry a wide selection of long lasting hair products as well as styling tools. I don't get anything for my hair unless its from ULTA. Skincare items are like my magnet the second I step in there. They have everything I need at the points of my fingers. I could't be any happier.
Alicia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Going to ULTA is always a drag for me, because there's one close then there's one in Polaris; the one in Mansfield is alright. The employees say they want to help but when you ask a question about a product they're always rushing to get to the end of it, or not listening to the customers at all. If I'm going to buy anything from ULTA at all, it won't be from the one in Mansfield. I'd rather travel to Polaris an hour away or order the products online.
Tuyen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aside from Target, definitely my go-to place for my make-up! I'm so glad there's an Ulta near my place, so I can go there whenever I please. I love how they have a rewards program, so the more things I purchase, the more points, and the more points, the more discounted my overall prices may be. I like how they not only have high end brands, but also drugstore products and Ulta even has their own make-up brand and products, which isn't too bad. The customer service is always superb. I have a tendency to swatch lipsticks and such before I buy them and it isn't so awkward like I'd thought it'll be. Overall, I love this place!
Dyana E.
Andrews , Tx
Biolage shampoo and conditioner
Makes my hair feel smooth and keeps its healthy. It's a little bit pricey but totally worth it. It comes in two different sizes. I would definitely recommend shopping at Ulta.
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
I love going to Ulta. They carry "drug store makeup" and prestigious makeup. I can spend hours just testing out the makeup before having to choose my final selections. I love how you can try on the NYX products as well. They usually have a sales section at the front of the store where they have markdowns of makeup and hair products. I've gotten foundations on sale as well as lipseticks. I have fun and love going here to collect points and you get a free gift for your birthday! I got a CK mascara this year. I like it better than Sephora, i don't feel as intimidated my the sales people on the floor at Ulta.
I bought a whole bunch of assorted items on Cyber Monday and every item has been working very well. I bought shampoo, a brush, deodorant, coconut oil for my hair, and lotion. All works great!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?