BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Erika C.
Ulta had a mix of drug store make up and Hi end make up, many choices. We can forget about their hair products either, dont forget to take a look at the OGX hair care products !
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
Great one stop shop I just wish the Ulta's in my area carried darker shades. I can't even test the new NXY Cover Effect Drops because they didn't provide any shades past tan.
MaryRose W.
Elizaville, NY
I love how ultra has pretty much everything in the store! I buy everything from my makeup to hair products, and amsahvung cream there! And they always have great prices!
Breanna K.
Mesa, AZ
The best store to go to for all your beauty needs. From makeup, to perfumes, to hair and brow services it has everything you could ever want. Ulta is my happy place. ❤️❤️
nikki a.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love that there are some high end products and some lower end products. it really is a one stop shop. I go here for so many things. And they have a decent reward system
Bailey M.
Winter Haven, FL
Ulta is my favorite go-to store for all make-up, nail, hair, and body needs. I used to shop at Wal-Mart and Target for beauty supplies, but ULTA is especially affordable and has a great selection. One stop shop!
Brittany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ultra has a great product selection, and they hire the best people to help out the customers. The employees are all very knowledgeable and have immaculate people skills.
Hailey L.
Little Elm, TX
Ulta is my favorite destination for drugstore makeup! I shop here all the time and love the service and quality of their brands. They have such a great range of products.
Caroline C.
Lebanon, KY
I usually go into ulta for hair products! You can find anything you ever dreamed of in ulta! I love how they have a drugstore side for makeup and a pro side for makeup!
Erika W.
Orlando, FL
Ulta is the best place to go when you need anything beauty. From haircuts to typical drugstore products they have it all. They sell a wide range of high end and low end products, so they have something affordable for everyone.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.