BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nikki G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Ulta..I love the makeup..I love the store..thumbs up.♡♡♡you can swatch,try things before you buy to see if the product works for you. Friendly staff and very helpful.
Julie L.
Corona, NY
I'm fairly new to Ulta. I always looked down on it as the less elegant little sister of Sephora (which I love). I didn't think Ulta would have the great quality products I could find at Sephora. I just recently discovered an Ulta near my home, and I literally just spend almost $200 there. They have GREAT hair care products, and I was also very impressed with the skin care lines. I think Ulta is a bit less pretentious than Sephora and also casts its net a bit wider as far as products go. Where Sephora tends to concentrate mostly on makeup, with a few haircare and skin care products peppered in at the store, Ulta tends to have a more varied inventory that does not concentrate solely on makeup.
Allie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Ulta is wonderful because not only do they sell TONS of high end makeup brands, but they care lots of drugstore brands too so you can have a one-stop shopping experience.
Emma B.
Battle Ground, WA
People that work there are always very sweet, the prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere is so nice. The lighting makes it perfect to see the best shades for you.
Ulta is such a clean store, I love going there because they can help you find stuff so easily. They also can help you figure out witch product is best for you and they never fail me.
Ilene Y.
San Benito, TX
Ulta is my go to place for make up they have such good deals. I love shopping here and i recommend it to anyone who loves make up or anything else like skin care like i do.
Erika C.
Ulta had a mix of drug store make up and Hi end make up, many choices. We can forget about their hair products either, dont forget to take a look at the OGX hair care products !
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
Great one stop shop I just wish the Ulta's in my area carried darker shades. I can't even test the new NXY Cover Effect Drops because they didn't provide any shades past tan.
MaryRose W.
Elizaville, NY
I love how ultra has pretty much everything in the store! I buy everything from my makeup to hair products, and amsahvung cream there! And they always have great prices!
nikki a.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love that there are some high end products and some lower end products. it really is a one stop shop. I go here for so many things. And they have a decent reward system
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.