BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Bridget H.
South Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love Anastasia Beverly Hills products. I regularly purchase 3 brow items from them and I love them all equally! I can't wait to get my hands on their foundation
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
My second favorite beauty store, I still give a five star for having salon and makeup in one store. They carry a range of cosmetics from low to higher price points. That is one thing that sets them apart. Many other cosmetic and beauty stores only carry higher priced items and neglect drug-store brands, even though they are popular with millennials.
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV
We recently got an ultra near where I live. I like the variety of products and brands they sell. The employees don't seem to be as helpful as other make up stores I shop at.
Shannon B.
Piketon, OH
Love ulta. Anything u buy from there works and looks amazing !!! Im all for ulta !!!all there's products are amazing I suggest all there products. There' an amazing beauty supply company !!
Lauren G.
Berwick, PA
Love, love, love this store! They always have everything I need and more! They carry quality brands at all price points. Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Good loyalty program.
Debrena B.
Temple Terr, FL
Who doesn't love this well rounded beauty store ! Ulta is amazing from being able to purchase from the full line of N.y.x (only store i know of that has the full line) and other wonderful beauty products i love the line of real technique makeup brushes that they carry and also the different facial masks as well . when you 1st sign up as a reward member with them they also give you a 30% of coupon for their beauty salon (awesome!) which they do different facials and skin care including microdermabrasion (which i hope to start soon) lol love ulta !
Brooklyn B.
Greenbrier, AR
I absolutely love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks! Definitely a go to and I would recommend them to anyone. They're so creamy and long lasting, I swear by them!
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
Slightly overwhelming, but a beauty and makeup heaven!! The first time I went there I spent almost 2 hours before deciding what to buy, there was just so much to choose from!
Michelle C.
Lexington, NC
I love Ulta. I can find everything I need there from prestige makeup to NYX and there is always a large selection of colors. And every time I buy a product I earn reward points for free things. Would definitely recommend to my friends.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
My fiancé gets me a gift card to ulta every year! I always shop online because it's better deals sometimes! I love their primer and they are my go to for Clinique products!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.