BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Michelle B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't shop here often but I like that you can return a product if it is the wrong color choice. I like that they have sales and coupons. I also purchase my shampoo and conditioner here during their liter sales. I will probably be purchasing more of my beauty supplies from them in the future.
Connie C.
Avenal , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping at Ulta! You will most likely find what your looking for at a good price. Signing up for their rewards definitely has a lot of perks. I love that they sell my favorite NXY products and lots of high end
Products that I love. Not only that but they have a neat salon and brow bar.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great place for makeup and more.
I am pretty happy with most brands sold here and if I need to pick up something I can always find it. I recently bought a bunch of stuff from the brand Essence makeup I always like the quality of products they carry. Great B-Day perks and rewards system.
Val J.
Douglasville, GA
A bit pricey on some of the products but the variety is amazing! They have any and everything you could want when it comes to beauty! This truly is the Wal-Mart of beauty products. Sometime a lot of clutter but worth it! I also love that you can try and sample almost all products in the store.
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store!! I go the the blue springs Missouri location and everyone there is so nice and the store is always really clean. I spend way to much time at this store. They have everything! High end make up and even the more affordable make up lines. Would recommend this store to everyone!
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore, Ulta! They have great products and an amazing selection. Always a friendly face to help you find what you're looking for. Never dealt with rude employees. They also have the salon in the back.... the salon is a little pricy but they do a great job. I highly recommend Ulta!
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
This is my second fave cosmetic store. And it's not just a cosmetic store you can literally buy anything that has to do with hair, makeup or skin care. From things that are sold at your local drug store to most higher end brands like Tarte, ABH, Stila, Becca etc. I do all my shopping at Ulta!
G G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this store- they have everything I need! The only downside I find is that the mark-up on the drugstore products can be high. A lipstick sells for $8-9 there were it sells for $5 at Target. Worth it if you can't find what you're looking for or prestige products, not so much for drugstore.
Destiny R.
I recently made purchases online from Ulta and was very pleased with the deals that I received. I was also pleased with the return process when I realized the shampoo that I purchased contained sulfates. I was not pleased with the employee that processed my return, he was not pleasant at all.
Kaitlin M.
I love the products that Ulta has. "IT Cosmetics" is one of my favorite makeup line. This and kat von d. They have great prices and a lot of product availability. I also love the small samples they sell. This is how I find new products I wouldn't have paid full price for without trying first.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?