7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,421 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love that Ulta has both high end and drugstore brands. They have such a large variety of beauty products. They are always so friendly and willing to help with any questions.
I started really getting into make-up/hair care/skin care a few years ago and Ulta is about 10 miles away from me, so I started there. The staff are usually pretty helpful and kind, but I have been ignored or misjudged countless times as well. Their selection of products is good, with drugstore and high-end, but they don't seem to get restocked frequently. Their prices are higher than Walmart and Target, but they have an awesome return policy so it makes up for the price. All in all, I'd say Ulta is a good place to buy cosmetic items!
Fantastic place to shop and always has almost everything I need and more. Sometimes they don't have certain things I want in stock, but I can past it for the great variety.
Ulta is the one stop shop. They have everything I love & everything I'm looking for . They even have a salon which is where I get my hair done.. staff is always great & they have great deals all the time
i have bought all of my mario bedescu products at ulta and it's very good quality and is super duper affordable. people are always nice and helpful too if you go into a store
I good to ulta but unfortunately their customer service is non existent. They are unhelpful and if you have a problem they do t follow up. I have been very disappointed in Ulta recently
Ulta is super convenient for buying high end and drugstore makeup. I would definitely recommend shopping here. The clearance sometimes has good deals. The coupons are nice too.
Honestly the best place for beauty products ever. From drugstore to high end to ever hair product you can think of they have it! Perfect for that one product you need! LOVE THIS PLACE
Waaaaaaaaaay better atmosphere than Sephora in my opinion. Its a plus that they carry all my favorite drug store products like maybelline & covergirl. Also BH cosmetics!
Ulta is a very nice beauty store, they carry high end and drug store products, making it so much easier to go to one store only. They have great service and are organized.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos