BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Taylor R.
Louisville, KY
I only shop at Ulta. It's a one stop shop for makeup, beauty and hair products, plus they have a salon! It's super close to my house so I basically spend all my time and money there. Love it
Sandie L.
Franklin, IN
I love Ulta. I always go there to get my hair done and I'm always super happy with the results. I like to shop there for their clearance items, to be totally honest. I feel like they clearance out better items than my Sephora does. Also, their rewards program is WAY better than Sephora's!
Jessie K.
Richmond, TX
Ultra always has everything I need, and when I can't find something, the employees are always there to help! I love the products they offer and the customer service that comes with them!
Melissa M.
Their drugstore makeup tend to more pricey than your average drugstores like Rite Aid and Walgreens, but I always find the makeup I want there. They have a large range of drugstore products that I can't find in other drugstores, I love how they also have high end products there and even a salon. I won't recommend getting your eyebrows waxed there because it pricey (I believe it was $20 or something around there). However when you have a coupon, you can get your hair done got a special occasion. Love their reward program and that you will be rewarded back money to spend. Looking forward to go to platinum status.
Elyssa F.
Hartselle, AL
My all time favorite store! My fiancé hates that I love it so much! Has such a variety of beauty needs and essentials! From low end to luxury brand names! There's something for everyone!
Hope M.
Oak Creek, WI
This is the place I call home for me. I shop here for all of my makeup and get my eyebrows done here. I fell in love with this store and now I refuse to go anywhere for any of my makeup!
Brittany C.
Knightdale, NC
I love ulta! Not only does it have amazing make up brands, but also provides access to wonderful hair and bath products! Just recently purchased a "beachwaver" from ulta and I'm in love!
Dasia B.
Fresno, CA
They also have amazing products like the other makeup stores. Employees are always there when you need help. They direct you to what you need and also help you with any problems you need.
Abby W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Ulta, they always have everything you're looking for and the staff there is awesome. The staff always helps you find a product that you're looking for. It is definitely affordable.
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
i love ulta!! i love how they have everything from high end to drugstore makeup. it makes it nice and easy when looking for a cheaper version of something that is high end. i love how they have all beauty in one place!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.