BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jessica B.
I love Ulta, I buy all my makeup there. I like that there is a huge selection of drugstore makeup; more than what's actually in the drugstore. And I like that I can browse thru and sometimes splurge on prestige products. I have had my hair cut there twice and have always had a great experience.
Toni S.
Oak Park, IL
I buy my makeup & beauty products at Ulta. They are easy to find & I'm able to try them before buying. I recently bought Stila primer & bronzer & both are great. The primer is a multi color, appealing to all skin types & covering blemishes & neutralizing skin. My second bottle. It's not greasy.
Michelle B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't shop here often but I like that you can return a product if it is the wrong color choice. I like that they have sales and coupons. I also purchase my shampoo and conditioner here during their liter sales. I will probably be purchasing more of my beauty supplies from them in the future.
Parul M.
Silver Spring, MD
Quality wise Ulta is just OK. I do buy my mascara, hair and make-up brushes from there.I like the salon there in Ulta as well, got a nice haircut from there. It's also good for getting gift kits during holidays, I got a few this season. Going to a drugstore and Ulta for me is the same thing :)
Yasmine N.
Atlanta
I love Ulta ! Everyone who knows me knows to get me gift cards here. The store is just beautiful and separated strategically between hair, makeup, nails, and skincare. Every time I go in there I am in there for hours. They are always having sales and offers online it is a great store to go in.
Christina P.
Arlington, TX
I got the limited edition Tarte paint pallette collectors set from Ulta. It was an amazing value, it came with 20 eye shadow colors plus a powder contour kit, a lip gloss and mascara.

The eye shadows are the best! They go on so easily and have so much more pigment then other brands I've tried!
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
What a great place for makeup and more.
I am pretty happy with most brands sold here and if I need to pick up something I can always find it. I recently bought a bunch of stuff from the brand Essence makeup I always like the quality of products they carry. Great B-Day perks and rewards system.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
I love Ulta because the store is big and has a wide variety y of makeup brands including some not name brands. Additionally their reward program is a thousand times better then sephora. With their program you actually get money back and not just free samples, which they offer for free anyways!
Connie C.
Avenal , CA
I love shopping at Ulta! You will most likely find what your looking for at a good price. Signing up for their rewards definitely has a lot of perks. I love that they sell my favorite NXY products and lots of high end
Products that I love. Not only that but they have a neat salon and brow bar.
Val J.
Douglasville, GA
A bit pricey on some of the products but the variety is amazing! They have any and everything you could want when it comes to beauty! This truly is the Wal-Mart of beauty products. Sometime a lot of clutter but worth it! I also love that you can try and sample almost all products in the store.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.