BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Pamela
Vinemont, AL
Love the Ulta Rewards program, specials and coupons. Rarely do I make a purchase, that I don't have some sort of bonus or reward! Great store that has all of my beauty needs!
Debrena B.
Temple Terr, FL
Who doesn't love this well rounded beauty store ! Ulta is amazing from being able to purchase from the full line of N.y.x (only store i know of that has the full line) and other wonderful beauty products i love the line of real technique makeup brushes that they carry and also the different facial masks as well . when you 1st sign up as a reward member with them they also give you a 30% of coupon for their beauty salon (awesome!) which they do different facials and skin care including microdermabrasion (which i hope to start soon) lol love ulta !
Jenny E.
Santa Fe, NM
ULTA and I have a love-hate relationship. The ULTA stores I have been to personally have housed some of the most insulting employees. The first time I ever went into an ULTA, this lady was trying to sell me all kinds of things and telling me I needed all kinds of things for my skin. Um, excuse me - I have no acne and I've been blessed with such great skin - I'd like to keep it that way so I choose not to cake my face with all kinds of products.
Other than the employees that have difficult attitudes, I think ULTA stores are nice in that they offer a lot of variety. HOWEVER, always check Target/Walmart/CVS first, because ULTA prices tend to be a lot higher than other stores. Sometimes I'll even order off of Amazon because ULTA prices are so high.
Brooklyn B.
Greenbrier, AR
I absolutely love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks! Definitely a go to and I would recommend them to anyone. They're so creamy and long lasting, I swear by them!
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Ulta is the perfect store to not only shop for makeup and accessories, but their salon is fantastic! I have gotten my nails done by their beauty experts multiple times and have always loved my experience. They offer the OPI Gel and their girls are extremely knowledgable on that process. Every time I have visited, the salon itself has always been busy. Although I have never tried it myself, the color and cuts I see being done look great. I definitely would continue to shop here as the rewards system paired with their coupons makes purchasing makeup very affordable.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My second favorite beauty store, I still give a five star for having salon and makeup in one store. They carry a range of cosmetics from low to higher price points. That is one thing that sets them apart. Many other cosmetic and beauty stores only carry higher priced items and neglect drug-store brands, even though they are popular with millennials.
Bridget H.
South Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love Anastasia Beverly Hills products. I regularly purchase 3 brow items from them and I love them all equally! I can't wait to get my hands on their foundation
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV
We recently got an ultra near where I live. I like the variety of products and brands they sell. The employees don't seem to be as helpful as other make up stores I shop at.
Lauren G.
Berwick, PA
Love, love, love this store! They always have everything I need and more! They carry quality brands at all price points. Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Good loyalty program.
Selina V.
San Antonio, TX
Ulta carries so many brands that I always find what I'm looking for. Their staff is always knowledgeable on the newest beauty trends and are full of helpful tips and tricks.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?