7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,408 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta has many products, from high end to drug store I have gotten Nyx lipsticks from here which were great, I also got a pore professional primer for oily skin which I really recommend!
I absolutely love ULTA!! It's a one stop shot for everything I need. Drug store as well as high end products. They're usually pretty great at having everything I need. And I love the sales they have, and their rewards system is pretty awesome too. I totally recommend ULTA to everyone!!
Ulta has everything you are looking for. From high end to lower end products. The people there are always really helpful and there is always some amazing deals going on. I bought a perfume once and they gave me a free bathrobe.
I Love ulta! But who doesn't lol they have a great selection of drugstore and high end products. And I love their point system. Shipping is always fast and they package everything nicely.
I have bought many things at Ulta. I especially love the Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palettes. Many options to choose from. Will repurchase more in the future. The sales are unbeatable.
I like Ulta . It doesn't have a large variety like Sephora but it is cheaper . I like the way the store is set up . I just don't like the limitation on brands . I might shop here again
I love Ulta so much... you save lots of money and get to see a wide variety of products. I love that they have drug store brands such as L'Oreal, Rimmel, NYX, etc and then higher end brands such as Benefit, Stila, Tarte, Too Faced, etc. They always have coupons, deals, free gifts and samples, and more. It's a beauty/makeup junkie's dream. My ONLY complaint about Ulta is that when they ship stuff to you, the packing isn't the best. I've had things come with dents in them and scratches, which I was very upset with. Also, sometimes I order things and it seems as if someone used it/swatched it before getting to me? I mean, you can go into the store and get a refund no matter what but it's a hassle if the nearest Ulta store is far away. Other than that, great store with great products and deals!
I like to order makeup all the time! The site throws in little samples for me to try with my order and so I like to think of those as gifts. I like adding a little special card for myself.
The thing I like more about Ulta is that I can find drug store make up there like almay. I can't find that at sephora. I love how bright and clean it is in there and everyone is so nice
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos