BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Taylor M.
Chichester, NH
ULTA is my go to place to shop for makeup both drugstore and high end makeup. The staff in Manchester NH Ulta are nice, give helpful recommendations and I always have a relaxed shopping experience.
tamara e.
Mount morris, MI
Hands down the best store I've ever been to to buy makeup, always satisfied with the selection of products drugstore and high end. Great service and amazing people.
Yoselin I.
Fort Worth, TX
Love there cool bronzer ! I literally shop here once a week , love how they have drugstore and high end makeup also i love their reward system. I always save to 2000 points and get a whole bunch of free makeup !
Madeline C.
Marion, IA
I am giving ULTA products a C. Their foundations are not exactly right for my skin and look cakey.... I had purchased the liquid foundation along with a power... Did noot work out so well.. (I wouldn't even recommend getting foundation, BB cream is where it's at). Today, I went and purchased their set of eyeliners for 14$ and also decided I would buy the liner set for another 14$ to receive the free gift... I was suppose to spend 19.99 or above to receive it but because of me having a membership it was around 19.48, was very surprised with that! The free gifts were honestly way better than the things I had actually purchased. It came with their mascara, which I was actually quite impressed with, and then three of their brushes. The brushes were not bad for being free! The blush brush had a few hairs astray, but I'm actually impressed!
Carla J.
I love shopping here for beauty products! It's like being on cloud 9. I can usually find good deals and toss in a coupon. I do wish it was $10 instead of $15 for the coupons like it was in the past.
Michelle L.
Lynnwood, WA
I love Ulta, their selection is large, it's not as big as sephora but it's still quick and convenient for me. They also have good sales and coupons from time to time.
Erin H.
Keeps getting better! Ulta is one of my favorite places to shop for beauty and hair care products! Carries drug store and high end products and offers fabulous sales and specials!!! Highly recommend!!
Haleigh B.
Lake Charles, LA
Ulta is best place for a beauty fanatic like myself. I go there whenever I have the time and I leave with more then I intended on leaving with, but it gives me a chance to discover new products.
Barhynn J.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I buy ALL of my NYX lippies at Ulta. This one is a combination of two colors. I love mixing colors to bring a subtle change to my everyday makeup look. I go subtle on the face, and bold on the lip.
Rachell G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ulta has everything need. I go there for Everything - makeup, eyebrow wax, facials...I even get my hair cut there. It's amazing. They are a one-stop shop for all your beauty needs. Thanks Ulta!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.