BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jess W.
New Caney, TX
I purchase a lot of products from Ulta, not only do they have make up but tons of other products. Hair product, hair appliances and a salon. Everything in one place very convenient.
Lauren M.
Millville, NJ
I have used an Ulta blush before. I used the shade "tulip". I really liked it because it was able to give a really natural look. I believe it would look good on numerous skin tones.
Eleni Z.
Bellingham, WA
Make sure to come hydrated! Ulta is probably one of the biggest makeup store that has everything from makeup to hair & body or even skin care like facials! Your not missing out here!
Tania S.
Nipomo, CA
Live the customer service that Ulta has amazing store that carries name brand products as well as drugstore products. This place is heaven do recommend to stop by and check them out
Olivia H.
Pottstown, PA
Love Ulta! They are always having great beauty deals, but they never have the items i want. I can never find the shadow palettes i want. But i do manage to find other things to use.
Karen M.
Lakewood, OH
I love this store because it has drugstore brands and luxury brands. The staff has always been very friendly no matter what location I've been to. they also have a rewards program.
elena p.
Ive used and bought an urban decay concealer travel size to try out the product and it was very good. I am looking to purchasing the actual size . It is very weightless not heavy .
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are a drugstore frugalistia then Ulta is definitely the store for you. I just got into makeup in 2015 and I thought only Sephora existed. I actually love Ulta coupons and reward system. The samples are pillow packets but the samples are high quality ones. I got two It cosmetics CC cream foundations and I really used both of those at least 6 times. I also received Adhava night cream mask. Yasss talk about I woke up that morning feeling flawless. I also love receiving the little magazine in the mail after you order from them. Its like seventeen magazine but for makeup skincare and etc.
Rocio M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the rewards program. The store carries makeup, skincare hair care, fragrances. I don't like that you can search all products so it makes it hard to determine if it's right for you.
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
I absolutely love this store they have all my favorite beauty brands and it's five minutes away from my house what could be better to find all my favorite make up in one store woo hoo!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?