7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,335 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I purchase a lot of products from Ulta, not only do they have make up but tons of other products. Hair product, hair appliances and a salon. Everything in one place very convenient.
I have used an Ulta blush before. I used the shade "tulip". I really liked it because it was able to give a really natural look. I believe it would look good on numerous skin tones.
Make sure to come hydrated! Ulta is probably one of the biggest makeup store that has everything from makeup to hair & body or even skin care like facials! Your not missing out here!
Live the customer service that Ulta has amazing store that carries name brand products as well as drugstore products. This place is heaven do recommend to stop by and check them out
Love Ulta! They are always having great beauty deals, but they never have the items i want. I can never find the shadow palettes i want. But i do manage to find other things to use.
I love this store because it has drugstore brands and luxury brands. The staff has always been very friendly no matter what location I've been to. they also have a rewards program.
Ive used and bought an urban decay concealer travel size to try out the product and it was very good. I am looking to purchasing the actual size . It is very weightless not heavy .
If you are a drugstore frugalistia then Ulta is definitely the store for you. I just got into makeup in 2015 and I thought only Sephora existed. I actually love Ulta coupons and reward system. The samples are pillow packets but the samples are high quality ones. I got two It cosmetics CC cream foundations and I really used both of those at least 6 times. I also received Adhava night cream mask. Yasss talk about I woke up that morning feeling flawless. I also love receiving the little magazine in the mail after you order from them. Its like seventeen magazine but for makeup skincare and etc.
I love the rewards program. The store carries makeup, skincare hair care, fragrances. I don't like that you can search all products so it makes it hard to determine if it's right for you.
I absolutely love this store they have all my favorite beauty brands and it's five minutes away from my house what could be better to find all my favorite make up in one store woo hoo!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos