BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
genesis d.
Hace approximately Un año Una tienda de belleza Ulta Un poco abrió cerca de mí, los antes de eso yo no sabia ni Siquiera existido Ulta Beauty! Me decidi POR EL Un día y tengo Que Decir Que Me ha gustado from then. Tanto en Línea Como en mi tienda local de bronceado hijo Grandes Experiencias, El Sitio Es Fácil de Seguir y Navegar un Través de, por Lo Que los muchas OPCIONES Y OCUPA TODO EL TIEMPO, Lo Mismo Ocurre con La Tienda en Si. Me pongo Sólo una marca típica de Producto para el cabello y ESTABA Decepcionado de mi tienda local de drogas TIENE UNA Pequeña Selección,
Carla J.
I love shopping here for beauty products! It's like being on cloud 9. I can usually find good deals and toss in a coupon. I do wish it was $10 instead of $15 for the coupons like it was in the past.
Michelle L.
Lynnwood, WA
I love Ulta, their selection is large, it's not as big as sephora but it's still quick and convenient for me. They also have good sales and coupons from time to time.
Erin H.
Keeps getting better! Ulta is one of my favorite places to shop for beauty and hair care products! Carries drug store and high end products and offers fabulous sales and specials!!! Highly recommend!!
Madeline C.
Marion, IA
I am giving ULTA products a C. Their foundations are not exactly right for my skin and look cakey.... I had purchased the liquid foundation along with a power... Did noot work out so well.. (I wouldn't even recommend getting foundation, BB cream is where it's at). Today, I went and purchased their set of eyeliners for 14$ and also decided I would buy the liner set for another 14$ to receive the free gift... I was suppose to spend 19.99 or above to receive it but because of me having a membership it was around 19.48, was very surprised with that! The free gifts were honestly way better than the things I had actually purchased. It came with their mascara, which I was actually quite impressed with, and then three of their brushes. The brushes were not bad for being free! The blush brush had a few hairs astray, but I'm actually impressed!
Barhynn J.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I buy ALL of my NYX lippies at Ulta. This one is a combination of two colors. I love mixing colors to bring a subtle change to my everyday makeup look. I go subtle on the face, and bold on the lip.
Heather M.
Scranton, PA
I like that Ulta carries the drug store and higher end brands. They have great prices and always have good deals. Either through sales or gifts with purchase. Their points system is also great.
tamara e.
Mount morris, MI
Hands down the best store I've ever been to to buy makeup, always satisfied with the selection of products drugstore and high end. Great service and amazing people.
Jasmine S.
Eugene, OR
St. Moriz brand self tanning dark lotion is the best self tanner! It is affordable, has great smell. It leaves you with a great tan color.Its pretty dark which is awesome and last about a week!
shelby h.
Deridder, LA
i love going to ulta and buying my beauty products. they are so easy to find and the employees are helpful. there is also a wide variety of different products so there's something for everybody.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.