BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alexis M.
Bayside, New York
I love Ulta so much!!! So many brands to choose from. I wish they would expand on those brands though. But I love that they have drugstore brands as well. The employees could be nicer but it's okay. Overall a great store.
Mayiah S.
This place is great you honestly can easily spend $100 in this store. They are great at providing both high end and drug store quality make up and they have a great rewards system which is FREE to join!!!
Kee R.
Has a great selection of products, but on the pricier side. They have a wide range of products to cater to all hair textures and types. They also have a hair salon in the store with experts on hair care to help and assist you with all of your needs. I definitely recommend!
Jenna M.
Depew, NY
Ulta is awesome. Not only do they have all the makeup products you need but they also sell common, less expensive items you may need so you can get everything done in one trip. Plus, they always have great deals and sales going on so if you pay attention, you can definitely get some great steals!
Amanda D.
Hyde Park, NY
I LOVE Ulta! They have amazing deals, you can find high end and drug store products all in the same place and they have the best rewards program!!! Their customer service is always amazing as well!!!
Jessina H.
Palm Desert, CA
I've never personally shopped at Ulta but I've heard so many good things about the quality of products they carry, the wide range of brands, and range of affordability. I'd love to step in store soon.
Rachell G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ulta has everything need. I go there for Everything - makeup, eyebrow wax, facials...I even get my hair cut there. It's amazing. They are a one-stop shop for all your beauty needs. Thanks Ulta!
Tranaye T.
San Bernardino, CA
I'm ln love with there body washes, and lotions. When I'm looking for a new perfume this is my favorite place to go because I know if I don't agree with the smell I'm gone find something I love.
Marsha R.
Liberty, WV
Ulta offers so many different brands which is great. There is always plenty of workers to help you out. The only thing is some of the brands in Ulta are more expensive than if you order online.
Jakia H.
Manning, SC
I ordered some foundation from ultra and it was heaven sent. My face is really dry and sensitive and the foundation didn't break me out it ending up making my face look better and not feel so dry.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.