BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Katie P.
Columbia Sta, OH
I love Ulta brushes! They have nice soft brushespot that don't tug or pull the skin. I have many different ones but my favorite are their eyeshadow brushes. Perfect shape , size and density!
Azalia B.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the selection of products at Ulta! They alway have everything in looking for. I never have a problem finding anything. The quality of products is amazing. I would definitely shop here again.
Ulta ulta ulta, you are amazing. To have both affordable and high end makeup in one place is a blessing from the make up gods! If you haven't been to ulta, better get going cuz it's amazing.
Brianna C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Purchased a ulta beauty complete face look case that was on sale for 19.99 and i am not only excited over the price but ulta beauty isnt a bad brand at all . quality is fine for the price u pay
Yuna M.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Ulta had a great selections and good prices. They have select products you can only find there. I feel like there's more skincare products here than other beauty stores, which makes it nice;
Susan B.
I am still fairly new to Ulta, but I LOVE this store! You can find anything there from drugstore to high end cosmetics, hair care, skin care, fragrance, they have a little of everything! I do like their Perks better than Sephora! They have decent sales & I love that they have gifts with purchase for a ton of items! They also have an exclusive Ulta line of products that are very affordable & some of their products are comparable to higher end products for a much better price! I like to visit my local store often & one can spend hours in there browsing & trying the actual products! This is one of my favorite stores for makeup!
Andrea P.
Eagan, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say that Ulta is one of my go to stores because its has more drugstore products and some high end versus all high end products available. It is always clean and organized by brand which is very helpful and the prices range is very good, from $0.99-150.00 products. The thing that really bothers me and make it hard for me to justify it at an A+ store is the knowledge. When I go to a beauty and cosmetics store I assume that the workers know SOMETHING about beauty and cosmetics. Every single time I walk in they ask me for help, yes they can point out where the brand is but 9/10 times I have asked about a specific product or result they say "I don't know, maybe this." Really? That's it? You asked me if I needed help and I do and now you can't help me? Ok. I go to ulta if it is close by to what I am doing but I never go out of my way to go there anymore.
AmberMarie R.
Kyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is winning!!!! I swear i got this BH pallet and the benefit bronze and sculpted♡ im telling you these colors are to die for so pigmented♡♡ plus the BH eyeshadows can double as highlight♡♡
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love being able to purchase drugstore and prestige products as well as tons of hair and body care products in one place. The rewards program at Ulta can't be beat as far as beauty rewards go. I love how they have so many promotions with prestige products like their 21 days of beauty and holiday offers. I also love how things are constantly on sale for drugstore products and the stores always have a ton of clearance items where you can really get some good deals. I also love how they carry some of the brands that are harder to find in drugstores like KArdashian beauty, soap and glory, make up revolution, catrice cosmetics, etc. etc.
Anita B.
Los Angeles, CA
Very simple makeup I buy from ulta and some facemasks type of stuff for my face and it doesn't irritate my skin. I like the lipsticks very cute colors. My experience is amazing love it !!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?