BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Gabrielle B.
Malta, NY
I truly couldn't write enough about this store!! I spend so much time and money looking through all of the products in the store and the staff are so sweet and helpful! If you are ever looking to get great products at a very decent price try using the Ulta brand makeup line they are AMAZINGGGG!!
Adriana V.
Ultra never disappoints when it comes to either make up or fragrance. I recently purchased a Marc Jacobs daisy fragrance and I like how it lasts long till the very next day. The last price is good as well and I will continue to shop at ultra, even when it comes to hair appointments in the salon.
Sara K.
Allentown, PA
Ulta is great because they have both high end products and drug store brands, so it really lets you find somethign at the approrpaite price point for you. ULTA also always has great sales - like right now they have their liter sale going on which is great to stock up on shampoo and conditioner.
Stephanie H.
When going to ulta i always think i know what i am going to buy then i end up with more than i should have. I always go shopping there and mostly i go for my mario rose water. If you sign up at the register for emails you always get coupons like 20% off or 3.50 off or even just getting the app.
Toni S.
Oak Park, IL
I buy my makeup & beauty products at Ulta. They are easy to find & I'm able to try them before buying. I recently bought Stila primer & bronzer & both are great. The primer is a multi color, appealing to all skin types & covering blemishes & neutralizing skin. My second bottle. It's not greasy.
Lincoln R.
Apple Valley, CA
Whoa, beauty product overload. Ulta offers a premium selection and superior product. They carry a wide range of cologne, along with bottles to sample, unlike some stores. I want to know how I will smell! My lady friend enjoys their makeup selection as well, including their low-cost house brand.
Lena C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love shopping at Ulta. I've been a platinum member for many years and love the ability to purchase both prestige brand and drugstore brands products in one place. I love that Ulta is continually adding new brands to their stores and website and both their points and return policies are great.
Lacey S.
Owensboro, KY
I recently started using fit me matte + poreless liquid foundation by Maybelline. The color I use is 125 nude beige. I'm obsessed with this product it is easily comparable to the more expensive, high end products. It refines my pores and matches my color tone and gives my face a soft clear look
Alyssa L.
Little Rock, AR
Make up brushes from ulta are very affordable and they have so many different types.
For beginners like me it's a easy store to find things with the help of workers
I like the brushes with the words to show you which brush is for which section of the face... Like full face, concealer, fan brush
Kenzie D.
Crestwood, KY
I've only been in this store a couple of times and every time I go the people working there are kind of rude. To be fair I mainly only go on the weekends, and I'm sure they don't want to be cramped in a store having to deal with annoying customers all day. But still. Customer satisfaction Ulta.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.