BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
Ulta is amazing! They have the best rewards program and a great variety of products. Sephora has more high end brands but ulta definitely has better selection of high and drugstore products. I would definitely recommend shopping here!
Anna M.
Glen Allen, VA
I love Ulta because they have everything. They have high end makeup and then drugstore makeup. They have hair products and skin care. I always get really good customer service and will continue going.
Cortny U.
Edinburg, PA
I've been using Ulta Mineral Powder Foundation for about a week now and I can honestly say I am extremely impressed with their products. Their foundation is SO lightweight and flawless and matches my skin tone PERFECTLY. I LOVE IT,
Julie G.
Hudson, FL
I love getting alot of my high end makeup at ulta they have a really good point system but I am not a fan of their brand of cosmetics, I just don't think it is good.
Emily C.
Fresno, CA
I love Ulta because of their friendly customer service and their great selection of both high end and drug store makeup. You can find anything you need for your makeup routine. I would highly recommend!
Jenine C.
This is the one I frequent mostly. Great sales.all the time, email you coupons and gifts online. The return policy great if product doesn't work out. Love, love, love!
Alainie R.
W Terre Haute, IN
I love shopping at Ulta! They carry so many different things and I can always find what I'm looking for! My favorite purchase is definitely the Ulta brand mineral powder! I shop here all the time :).
Cynthia A.
Chula vista
I love ulta they have everything you need from drugstore to highend. Usually certain brands like nyx cosmetics buy one get one free when they have sell going on. Not to mention they have a reward system.
Tonya Y.
Brusly, LA
I LOVE shopping at Ulta. They're convenient, have great sales and a rewards program! Plus, they have coupons! I definitely recommend them highly! Great quality products at great prices....plus perks!
Jen R.
Shady Spring, WV
Ulta has seriously everything! I have even gotten my hair cut there before and they did a fantastic job! Love how they send out coupons and use a points program. I buy all my bare minerals from Ulta!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.