BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Angela C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ulta has great make up artists. I like their brow bar. They have a great array of brands. I don't like their reward program however.
Tiffany M.
Boston, MA
This store is similar to sephora but they also have.drug store makeups which is better for those who don't want to splurge on high end makeup.
Patricia F.
Albany
My daughter introduced me to this product after I was treated for sun damage. I needed to cover some scars. It was so smooth and applies evenly. Wow! I've been missing out.
Carol S.
Gallipolis, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my second favorite store really nice products and great reward program
Brianna A.
Port Richey, FL
I bought the urban decay smoky palette from my Ulta. It came out of the box broken, but they were very polite and exchanged my palette without any questions. I'm a platinum member so I shop here a lot. It was reassuring to know that if I were to have a problem with a purchase that thy would have no problem helping me.
lindsey h.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
ulta is a great store with a lot of different products. they carry almost all products from the lines. if they don't have what your looking for in store they are more than happy to special order it for you. in my experience the staff is not the friendliest. over all i would recommend shopping there.
Maggee C.
Brookville, OH
love that they have so many great sales & that the staff is always ready to help out! the store is very nicely organized & i looooove the brow bar!
Billie L.
Ulta has a wide variety of products that range from lower end makeup to high end makeup. I love it because their prices seem to be far more reasonable than Sephora. I highly recommend shopping here because their employees are so helpful and understanding of your budget!
Kayla  G.
Rincon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite! Drugstore and high end makeup all in one place is all I can ask for! And I love that you can rack up points that can end up saving you money!
Michelle R.
Lanham, MD
Ulta has a variety of things. From make up to hair products and they have awesome sales. My favorite product from there is the urban decay trio highlighter.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?