7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,285 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I've shopped online on Ulta and they always have great deals with some free goodies too. I wished that there was a location in the city because I'll be more willing to shop in store versus shopping online.
This is a great place to find every beauty products. They are always welcoming to me I like the fact you can try on every little thing before you buy it. My purchase go to is the ultra line of cosmetics
I love Thier makeup and the other stuff that they have Thier is no room for improvement my favorite purchase ever was the makeup it is very good quality and lasts a long time yes I wud shop there again
Ulta eyeshadow in Gold Digger is to die for. I used it in my inner corner with any and every makeup look I create. It's pigmentation and color pay off is incredible.
Just recently got an Ulta in my city and love!! They're always willing to help me find what I'm looking for and answer any questions I have! Love the variety they carry! Always buy something when I go!
It can be compared to Sephora! They have lots of brand too! It's like the same as Sephora but Sephora focuses a lot more on the make up, by ultra has a even amount of hair care, make up, and skin care!
I haven't brought myself to really love this store. Maybe it's just the one that's by my house but it's very unorganized and everything just seems dirty. I wish they would clean up the store a little bit.
I'm so, so, so in love with Ulta! I love that I can get both my drugstore and high-end brands in one place. I think my favorite part is the reward system. I've accumulated so many points over the years.
Love Ulta! They variations of cheaper brands to more expensive brands are great. Love the specials and the free samples with my order. Customer service is usually outstanding, which keeps me coming back
I dont usually putchase store brand makeup but i found they're concealer stick. It goes on very smoothly and offers great coverage. I will definately recommend ppl try it versus buying thr expensive stuff.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos