BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Audrey N.
Berkley, Mi
Ulta had the blush color I was looking for. I had stopped at two Sephoras previously and both were out of the Urban Decay blush I wanted. It was a Christmas gift so I was super happy to find it there. I do with they had a bigger variety of body butter. I didn't like a lot of the scents they had.
Isabel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping at Ulta! Both in store and online. They have both drugstore and high end products. I usually find what I'm looking for, plus they usually have sales. Shopped here for #BlackFriday their sales were great! Still receiving a few more things through mail, I did online shopping first.
Kaelon H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love ulta. They have so many different make up brands, every brand you can think of. The make up is always good quality, and affordable. My favorite purchase ever was two faced very black eyeliner. It was the best eyeliner I've ever used and lasted for a long time! I definitely recommend ulta.
Allie R.
Mobile, AL
My favorite store. I can spend hours in here. ULTA always has exactly what I'm looking for. I love the variety of brands that they offer. I also really enjoy the ULTA brand make up. It's fabulous! And, ULTA always has coupons that you're able to use on your purchase. Love having those discounts.
Lizany P.
West Palm Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the Japonesque Waterless Brush Cleanser from Ulta and it is LIFE CHANGING! Sometimes you're limited on brushes and it's such a hassle having to clean it to use a different shade. This thing truly removes any residue so it's like you're working with a brand new brush. 10/10 recommend!
Andrea M.
Williamsport, PA
Ulta is my favorite beauty store. Super helpful employees and clean samples make choosing your products a snap. Last time I went, I spent 1.5 hours and it felt like 10 minutes. They have a great rewards program that actually allows you to redeem points for dollars off your purchase. I love ulta!
Devin N.
East Freedom
Ulta is my favorite place to buy make up. They have both high end products and cheaper affordable products. Their own brand of make up and brushes are awesome and one of my go tos. It is nice that almost every time you walk into the store you are greeted by some one and they are willing to help.
Adriana V.
Ultra never disappoints when it comes to either make up or fragrance. I recently purchased a Marc Jacobs daisy fragrance and I like how it lasts long till the very next day. The last price is good as well and I will continue to shop at ultra, even when it comes to hair appointments in the salon.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the holy grail of makeup/skin and hair care/ products. I can get everything I need from Ulta instead of going through the hassle of ordering makeup through different websites. They carry so many brands of makeup and hair care- my only wish is that they'd start selling the Kat Von D line!
Gabrielle B.
Malta, NY
I truly couldn't write enough about this store!! I spend so much time and money looking through all of the products in the store and the staff are so sweet and helpful! If you are ever looking to get great products at a very decent price try using the Ulta brand makeup line they are AMAZINGGGG!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.