BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tayleur S.
Fairview Heights, IL
Always has good sales on high quality products. Accepts many coupons. I love their hair salon. Has a number of great brands and products. Nothing is ever too expensive. I love their tutorials and make overs.
Mikayla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased some Lancome liquid foundation from here and let me tell you, I will never go anywhere else again. I found my foundation and beauty store soul mate!!!
Anna E.
Bolingbrook, IL
The workers are so nice they help me find dupes and help me compare products. Which
A. Saves me a couple bucks
B. Helps me find the best product for me
And they always help with a smile and all. Love it!!!!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Ulta! I used to go to Sephora all the time, but I think Ulta is so much better. I could spend hours in there. The point system is so good and I love the mix of high end and drugstore because I use both.
Ulta and sephora are kind of similar. Ulta carries the drugstore makeup unlike sephora. Their sales are usually good and the workers there are kind of rude and really dont seem like they want to work there
Lauren B.
Weston, MA
Love this store! They have everything, and I love that they not only carry drugstore but high end brands! I love to pop in and buy a couple of things because their displays and organization are always attracting and nicely put together! All the staff is so kind!
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE ulta!! Full of helpful people, has the most amazing selection from drugstore to highend makeup, haircare, bath products, AND offers brow bar and hair salon services.
Amanda W.
love going here!! I could spend endless time and money in this place!! All of the makeup you could ever dream off! from high end to drugstore! you can literally find everything you need to beat your face!!
Ky B.
Fort Worth, TX
Ulta has the best hair care products and has my favorite perfume alien. My favorite mascara I will get there is better than sex. The name is honestly telling the truth.
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is almost my second home jaja, i love go and buy via internet, i received a lost of discounts frecuently (every month). They carries a lots of good brands, cheaper and not wallet friendly, but good stuff.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?