7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,403 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Super chilled relaxed environment. Amazing workers. I love that they have a drugstore section. I just wish they sold beauty blenders and the cleaner for it !!!!!
I love shopping at Ulta especially during their 21 days of beauty. I have gotten so much money off by collecting points. I've also been able to try other products than just makeup. Ulta is like my candy store.
Ulta is my go to store for makeup and all around cosmetic products. The employees are always so helpful but the only downside to shopping at ulta is that they don't give samples, other than that there's no problem!
The best store for both store brand products and high end makeup. I love their variety of perfumes as well. This is probably where i go the most for my makeul. As a brand though im not a fan of the ulta makeup.. but i shop there for everything else.
A great store for most everything. My only ding would be that they aren't always great at restocking. Lots of times, the popular shades are sold out. Love that I can get such a variety of products in one place! Definitely shop here!
Love the variety of drugstore and highend, and the coupons are my favorite part. Most things are usually in stock, but sometimes displays won't have much in them
Love this store...It has everything from hair -face- body...i like that I can find drugstore brands to a little higher end makeup...I never walk out empty handed. I recommend this place the staff is always helpful
ULTA IS MY SHIT!! Ulta literally has everything. It has all of my favorite foundations, highlighters and mascaras! It is a little bit expensive, but it usualy is worth it. All workers there are always ready to help and are super friendly. Overall, I love it.
I love ulta but they don't carry as many brands as Sephora, I go ulta more but to be honest, that's because they are closer. Still have a lot of love for ulta though
Ulta is one of my favorite brands for go to products, I love this brand, I always have and I always will! Nothing can or will replace this amazing company! It is literally one of the very best companies I have ever seen, in my life. Def recommend this brand.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos