BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Hannah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is everything beauty. They have seriously every brand, for pretty good prices. The employees are generally very knowledgeable and helpful, and most products have testers for you to try. Definitely my go to beauty store!!
Alyssa T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has easily become one of my favorite stores to shop at! Great customer service, amazing deals, lots of coupons, great quality products (both high end and drugstore) and more!
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
I love Ulta! I go there like every week to buy products or browse for stuff. I also love their rewards system. It's much better than Sephora! I like how Ulta has a mixture of drugstore and high end makeup brands.
Mia B.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta so much. It is like a mix of Sephora and elf. Some products are very cheap and some are more expensive. Although, all products are super high quality. I love everything about Ulta and recommend it
Ulta is one of my favorite stores ever! When it comes to makeup, hair and body, they've got you covered. I love how Ulta has swatches so you can test the products before you take them home. Ulta also has a pretty good inexpensive makeup line itself.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ulta! I can get the majority of beauty items that I'm looking for, and their loyalty program just can't be beat. Definitely my favorite beauty store.
Lauren S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are a great store because you can go to one side of the store and get drugstore products and go to the other side of the room and their are other products. The only problem is that they are kind of mean.
Melissa K.
Fairfield, CT
I love Ulta! It's one of my favorite places to go! I love that I can get drugstore and high end brands in the same location. My area just got an Ulta and I'm not sure how I survived without it before! I would totally recommend this store to my friends!
Brooke O.
Plainfield, IN
Love going to Ulta! It had everything I could need, from hair care, nail care, skin care, perfume, and ANY makeup item I could want. From high-end makeup to the Ulta brand of makeup, if it exists, it's there!
Rina L.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PLACE!! My favorite place to get makeup they have really great hair products, and after every visit, I am very pleased with what I have gotten. I've never had a bad experience here and totally would recommend it to others!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?