BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Dominique B.
I love that you can get almost anything beauty related in one store! From drugstore cosmetics to high end cosmetics all in one stop! I have used the salon to have my eyebrows threaded, no wait, friendly service, and a decent price! It is way to easy to spend hours on end just walking around looking at everything! I also love their gift with purchase that ran at the beginning of this month! The only thing in the free gift, an $80 value I believe, that I didn't like or was not of the best quality was a blush, and its mostly just too light for me and has glitter in it but I am absolutely loving everything else, the bag, eye shadows, lip gloss, mascara, especially the mascara! Ulta also has their own brand of cosmetics and so far everything I have tried has had amazing color payoff and there is a great selection of colors in most of the products! Pick up the mascara in the orange tube, I believe it is the volumizing one, it is AMAZING!!!!
Demetria B.
Milwaukee, WI
I was so excited when my hometown finally got a ulta that was closer to where I lived. I seem to always go into ulta whether I have spare money or not. I think ulta is a great place for beginners in makeup. Ulta has a huge variety of items from skin, makeup, styling tools and etc. The thing I love the most about ulta is that it has a drugstore side and a prestige side(higher end) for make up. It's great because when you don't have a lot of money, you can go in there and find a lot of great deals. The makeup artist there only work on the prestige side so that is a bummer but they do have testers for almost everything in the store. The associates there are always helpful when they can be. At the register they will try to sign you up for the ulta reward card which is free and easy if you are planning on shopping there a lot then I say sign up but they do send out a lot of coupons and have many deals. So yay to ulta!!!! Go there and shop.
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I can find high end and drug store brands in the same place. They also have better prices on the drug store brands. A huge plus is you actually get money for your points earned instead of small samples.
Kayla E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where I live, We just recently got an ulta store put in.. I like the set up of the store... however it is a little complicated trying to find what your looking for unless you walk down each isle and look everywhere.
Jessica h.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store. I do prefer this over Sephora. I feel like they carry a wider range of brands and items. You can get everything you need beauty wise in this store. I will continue to shop here.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably my favorite store in the whole world. I love that I can find almost EVERYTHING for my beauty regimen here. From high end, to low end and everything in between. This store literally takes all of my money.
Angelica M.
League City, TX
I bought a curling iron from here before and it was amazing! I loved how tight the curls were and they really stayed for a long time. I would definitely recommend shopping here if you need any hair products!
Coral D.
Orlando, FL
The make up is good for the price and the nailpolish too. I cannot complain. I have been shopping there since i was in high school this was pretty much my 1st make up store becuase they always have discounts
colleen h.
Fredericksburg, VA
love this place they always have what I'm looking for even if I have to order online. the downfall is it can be soo pricey which isn't their fault it's the brands of course. definitely the go-to beauty store.
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta because they have drugstore and high end and amazing skin care but they raise their prices on makeup so much it's ridiculous it's only on the drugstore stuff but then they also have amazing sales too.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?