7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,443 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love Ulta! They have every at least one of every beauty product you could ever need, and prices are affordable, especially if you sign up for their loyalty program and use their points & coupons. Highly recommend Ulta!
This is where you can find affordable make ups or low end products but super good quality. I always shop here. I like their ardell eyelashes and nyx lippies and a lot more. I would always recommend this to everyone
Love the atmosphere of he store and the employees are always helpful. I also really enjoy the Sephora collection. Their 10hr wear foundation is really great for lighter and darker complexions. I would definitely recommend sephora to a friend!
Ulta is amazing! I can try all the makeup that I want and take as long as I want comparing brands. Their beauty experts are there to help just in case you need it.
Ulta has the best buy one get 50% off specially for NYX!!!! Amazingggggg. The reward program is the best thing ever, the benefit brow bar is always available. Only thing i would say, they need to keep up with testers.
ULTA is AMAZING! They carry many different brands. Every time I shop there there is usually a sale going on so I feel like I am getting more bang for my buck. I think their customer service is generally pretty good!
I love Ulta and I really love their point system. They usually have everything in stock and they are very helpful. I go there at least once a week to grab a few things. I will continue to go to Ulta whenever I need to.
I punched the Bye Bye Pores powder and really like it. I am olive complected and only with the powder was only white. I can make your face look a little light sometimes, but i really like how it minimizes my pores.
Customer service in store is always lacking, but they have no problem making up for it. I prefer shopping online and they run so many sales that it definitely makes my make up obsession just a tad more affordable. Lol
This is my favorite store to shop for makeup, hair care and skin care. I love how it's both high end and drugstore makeup. Some cons is they don't have every high end makeup line. I will continue to keep shopping here.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos