7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,458 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love the fact that the stores offer the cheaper name brands and the high end ones as well. Has a huge selection and someone to willing to help when you walk in the door.
Love shopping at ulta. I like the variety of affordable drugstore makeup and high end makeup all in one place. I also enjoy their sales and point system and rewards.
I just got a new ulta down the street from me and I couldn't be happier. It's the best place to find both drugstore and high end makeup. I shop here at least once a week because of the good deals and their point system
The best part of my month is getting the catalog from Ulta! Everyone once in a while I'll get a $10 off card and I looove using that! Their birthday gift is always the best and I love their sales! 10/10 would recommend.
I shop online at Ulta.com due to there not being an Ulta in my town, and I always love browsing new items! I purchased the Ulta Beauty Advent Calendar last year as a gift and it was so neat! The products were great and it arrived in a timely fashion!
Has several different brands and what not, but not as much as sephora. There customer service is HORRIBLE, at least from what i've experienced in my local Ulta. I'd recommend sephora instead due to the customer service.
and amazing make up store you can find what you need it's not only make up hair products face products anything can think up some even have a hair salon in the back
Ulta is one of my go-to beauty stores. I love their promos and coupons they run all the time. I buy a lot of NYX makeup here for bogo 20% as well as my Sebastian and Joico shampoo and hair products, usually buy 2 get 1 free!
Ulta is a good make up carrier...one of my fav stores to go to...prices r reasonable and have a great selection of make up..u can go there and find a lil of everything..
Loveee this store. I spend wayyy to much money when i go but it's so worth it. It's the only big beauty store around me. The employees are always so nice and so helpful!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos