7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,519 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I really love the Benefit They're Real mascara. It's makes my lashes look amazing! I've only purchased it once though because of the price being more expensive. It does do wonders for anyone with small, short, straight like mine, though. I do recommend it for anyone if you can overlook the price.
I went here recently since I had a giftcard from Christmas. I absolutely love Ulta since they have such affordable makeup there that I love. I recently purchased the Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Palette and I'm super excited to use it. Service there is always so nice and helpful as well!
This store has amazing and wonderful discounts and prices on a variety of products! I love the fact that Ulta has drugstore brands to prestige brands, unlike Sephora. I do however wish they sold more prestige products, but I'm not complaining! I always come to this store whenever I need anything!
Living in a super small town where selection is miniscule on a good day, Ulta provides a fantastic selection of stuff that I can't get locally even if I wanted to. Shipping is stupid fast and when you order everything comes bubble wrapped to protect your order and you get bubble wrap. Double win!
I love Ulta and the selection of brands, price ranges, and products that they supply! My only problem with them is that your rewards for your Ulta membership card don't keep on adding up, the can expire if you don't use them and then you lose them which is irritating. Still love the store though.
I love their SPF 30 sunscreen for face. It comes in a yellow tube and is an easy and inexpensive way to make all your fave face creams etc into one that will protect your face. Mix about a dime to your reg lotion, mix and presto. I swear by it and it it also very hydrating. - A Master Esthetician
Ulta is my go to when I need make up. All the girls working there are always dressed so nice with their make up so flawless. I wouldn't want beauty advice from someone who's own make up looks bad so this is important to me. Also very Friendly staff. Great sales and the rewards program is amazing!
Great selection of makeup and hair products. Cary most drugstore brands and their brand is very good and comparable to some of the high end brands. watch their prices. they can actually have higher prices for some things. their return policy is great though, if I color doesn't work bring it back.
Ulta is like a cosmetology dream! Makeup, hair.products, rools, accessories, waxing and haircuts available! Anything and everything you could imagine under one roof! Bare essentials and designer brands as well as department store and drug store brands, something to be found for every price range.
I love Ulta over other chain beauty stores. They always have a great mix of high-end and affordable cosmetics. There's always a great variety of products and the staff is far less intrusive than at other stores. They always have great sales and I love the coupons that come with their sales flier.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos