BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mary Anne F.
Denison, TX
I love Ulta! I cannot express that enough. I love that they provide drug store brands as well as name brand products. And having bath items, as well as hair care is a huge plus for me. I shop at Ulta at least once a week.
Isabela N.
York, PA
I like ulta, but I would rather buy from somewhere like Sephora. I think it is just a preference thing. My only problem is that their catalog and their sales are very deceiving.
Salem C.
Working here really changes the way you see shopping. I enjoy working at Ulta almost as much as I love shopping at Ulta. You can't go wrong with the higher end side or the drugstore side. There is something for everyone!
Lorri S.
Laramie, WY
What a paradise for this makeup lover! Choices, Bargains, Selection!! It's my makeup Mother Ship! The prices are so affordable I can try new things and be daring with what I'm wearing. One of my favorite places to go!
Brenda P.
Little Elm , Tx
The Best Store to purchase any beauty products for amazing prices. Friendly staff and very helpful my favorite purchase ever was the becca highlighters definitely will go again and purchase I highly recommend this store to everyone.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love ulta, I love the salon service as well as the fact that i can get some of my favorite drug store brand makeup and needs and my high end brands in the same place.
Sierra P.
Drumright, OK
I love Ulta! They are my number one go to place when it comes to needing anything that is make up related! They're prices are more higher end sometimes, but they have a good combination of drugstore and high end products.
Melissa B.
I love the layout and the product sale tion at the store.
You can easily spend allot of time in there.
My husband was sad to see that there really is nothing in the men's section.
The employees could be more helpful.
Leah G.
I think Ultas reward program is one of the best! Although I wish they carried more high end brands I do like the current mix that they do have. Their website is not as easy to use as Sephora but I think they have better promos to make up for that.
Allie B.
Holyoke, MA
I love that this store carries both high end products as well as "drug store" brands. It's nice to have variety all in one place. They have coupons frequently which is nice as well. The ulta brand is very inexpensive and good quality
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.