BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Madi M.
I love Ulta! It's so great to have a cosmetic store that has drugstore products and high end name brand products all under 1 roof! I also live all of the hair products that you can find here!
Tina C.
Richland, MS
Ulta is one of my favorite stores ever. I can find solutions to every beauty need I have there. Skin, cosmetics, hair, nails, beauty tools, and more abound in one awesome store. If you have never been to Ulta, find one and go!
Jessica S.
Ulta, where have you been my whole life?! There is literally nothing better than this place! I can find everything I need in one stop and the employees are so helpful!
Darry K.
Jacksonville, FL
They have a good variety of items prices are the same as other places unless you get their brand which I don't not think it's bad at all when they have their sales.
Christina S.
Hutchinson, MN
I love this store. This store is much better than Sephora. The staff is great and are very helpful. They will help you color match your concealer and give you samples to try before you buy. They have great sales and deals.
Emily B.
burlingame, CA
I like that ulta carries a variety of products from drugstore brands to high end cosmetics. They have sales, coupons and a rewards program so you can find great deals!
Trisha D.
When I need something beauty oriented, I always go to Ulta. They have everything and I feel like the prices are quite reasonable, I don't frequent the stores all that much anymore, but I will definitely return in the future.
jessica s.
lansing, MI
I feel like they LITERALLY have EVERYTHING! Reasonable prices I feel for that type of store. Sure you can get a cheaper similar product but it's worth the tiny bit more.
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL
Iv'e used many products from Ulta. If the choice is between Sally's and Ulta I choose Ulta! Great products, always have what I am looking for, decent customer service.
Madison H.
Norman, OK
I love Ulta. For my birthday and holidays I always ask for gift card to ulta because I know I will always find something I really like there. Their staff is super knowledgeable about all the brands and products they carry.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.