7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! It's so great to have a cosmetic store that has drugstore products and high end name brand products all under 1 roof! I also live all of the hair products that you can find here!
Ulta is one of my favorite stores ever. I can find solutions to every beauty need I have there. Skin, cosmetics, hair, nails, beauty tools, and more abound in one awesome store. If you have never been to Ulta, find one and go!
Ulta, where have you been my whole life?! There is literally nothing better than this place! I can find everything I need in one stop and the employees are so helpful!
They have a good variety of items prices are the same as other places unless you get their brand which I don't not think it's bad at all when they have their sales.
I love this store. This store is much better than Sephora. The staff is great and are very helpful. They will help you color match your concealer and give you samples to try before you buy. They have great sales and deals.
I like that ulta carries a variety of products from drugstore brands to high end cosmetics. They have sales, coupons and a rewards program so you can find great deals!
When I need something beauty oriented, I always go to Ulta. They have everything and I feel like the prices are quite reasonable, I don't frequent the stores all that much anymore, but I will definitely return in the future.
I feel like they LITERALLY have EVERYTHING! Reasonable prices I feel for that type of store. Sure you can get a cheaper similar product but it's worth the tiny bit more.
Iv'e used many products from Ulta. If the choice is between Sally's and Ulta I choose Ulta! Great products, always have what I am looking for, decent customer service.
I love Ulta. For my birthday and holidays I always ask for gift card to ulta because I know I will always find something I really like there. Their staff is super knowledgeable about all the brands and products they carry.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos