7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,438 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I order a product from them for Christmas. However, I never got to use it. It was a gift for a family member. She enjoyed it so much that she wants me to buy her more.
Ulta is like a makeup candy store! I get giddy just thinking about it. You can find any and everything there. Perfume, beauty product, cosmetics, and a few accessories.
Great store with great variety. You banger hair, nails and makeup done in one place! It's great! Will definitely be spending a lot of time and money here in the future
Love this place! They have the affordable drug store makeup but also high end higher price makeup that is perfect for every budget! They have great coupons and discounts usually too which is better than sephora to me!
I love this store. This store is much better than Sephora. The staff is great and are very helpful. They will help you color match your concealer and give you samples to try before you buy. They have great sales and deals.
I love Ulta! It's so great to have a cosmetic store that has drugstore products and high end name brand products all under 1 roof! I also live all of the hair products that you can find here!
Ulta, where have you been my whole life?! There is literally nothing better than this place! I can find everything I need in one stop and the employees are so helpful!
Ulta has been in the next city for years but I've never gotten around to visiting it, due to the fact that I didn't think I could afford anything out of it. There was one further out and I decided to check it out because of the hype online about it. lol When I walked in, I didn't want to leave. lol From beauty products to a hair salon. I finally bought something out of it in the next town. I was surprised by the sales in there and I was able to get some nice items as well as freebies! My only issue with it is it's too far from where I live. I've had a minor issue with it regarding a barcode on a freebie but they were able to fix things for me. I like that you can find both drugstore and luxury items at this store! I look forward to shopping there again!
Many different products and brands! Cheap or higher priced. Very good quality and I love their philosophy body wash! I got a huge case full of makeup for only $15 when it is originally $50!
I've always shopped at Sephora because we don't have an ULTA store near us. However, I was looking for a product and my mom said to check out ULTA as they normally have good promotions. I was not disappointed! I got $4 off with a promo code they had clearly listed on the front page and took advantage of a buy 1 get 1 free promo as well of their delicious smelling "smoothie" products. Then on top of that I got free samples with my order. I am very satisfied and will probably shop there again. I spent $40 on 2 large body wash smoothies, an Oscar Blandi hair mousse, and several free samples. My only complaint was that they didn't have the specific brands online that I was looking for - Kenra and Aquage.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos