BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lara S.
Ulta has been in the next city for years but I've never gotten around to visiting it, due to the fact that I didn't think I could afford anything out of it. There was one further out and I decided to check it out because of the hype online about it. lol When I walked in, I didn't want to leave. lol From beauty products to a hair salon. I finally bought something out of it in the next town. I was surprised by the sales in there and I was able to get some nice items as well as freebies! My only issue with it is it's too far from where I live. I've had a minor issue with it regarding a barcode on a freebie but they were able to fix things for me. I like that you can find both drugstore and luxury items at this store! I look forward to shopping there again!
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
I like shopping in store at ultra. There are so many brands and products to see that shopping online just doesn't suffice. The employees are always helpful and polite at my usual location too. And they accept coupons!!
Krys R.
Athens, AL
Ulta is such a one stop shop. I can always find exactly what I need and the employees are always friendly and helpful. I rarely shop anywhere else for beauty products!
Tameka B.
Tulsa, OK
Love shopping at ULTA. The prices are really great. I shop there pretty often. I love the sales and deals I get when I go to ULTA. I took my Mom who never wears makeup to get her make up done and they recommended some great products for her. The products she bought made it easy for to start wearing make up and doing it on her own.
Emily v.
Columbus, OH
Ulta is the only place I go to purchase makeup. I love how they have a huge selection of high end and drug store makeup. The products are reasonably priced and the staff has always been helpful.
Tierney R.
Orange, TX
Ulta is one of my very favorite places to shop. Makeup is an obsession I have and Ulta carries so much of the things that I love I could get lost in there for hours!
Culture S.
I love that you can buy both high-end and affordable beauty products in one place, along with getting your hair done. I've had my hair cut and color here and loved it. I take advantage of their sales and discounts, and save so much!
Janelle T.
East Lansing, Mi
Ulta has every beauty and hair product that you can imagine! I do my day-to-day make-up and hair product shopping here and it's also my go to when shopping for gifts!
Sana A.
I love browsing through Ulta! They have such a great selection of skin care, hair care and makeup plus they frequently have weekly coupons so you get great discounts.
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
I like that they have more things than Sephora but their try me products are always so dry and empty which is dissaponting cause I want to try things before buying them.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.