BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Katie A.
I love that ULTA has it all. From Beauty to Haircare and High-end to drugstore, you can find it at ULTA! Every ULTA location I have ever been in has been clean and neat, and the employees are always super helpful and welcoming.
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
I am obsessed with ulta. I love that they have drug store and high end products. I shop at ulta at least twice a month. They are my go to for makeup, skin, and hair needs!
Fernanda C.
such a great store, i love how they have everything there. such a variety of breads. Definitely my happy place. I can never go into that store without buying something.
Taegan S.
Temecula, CA
I love Ulta! It is an amazing makeup store. I shop here often. They sell very good makeup products for very good prices. The staff is very nice and helpful when you are looking for something and can't find it. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Liz V.
Cherryville, NC
I love ULTA!! SO SO MANY CHOICES! LOVE ALL THE BIG BRANDS THEY CARRY. ALSO THE DEALS YOU GET IF YOU SPEND A CERTAIN AMOUNT. FREE GIFT SETS AND SUCH. ALSO REWARD POINTS!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Ulta is a great place to shop. They have a great mix of high end and drug store which is a makeup lovers dream. Thier salon is also amazing. It's one of my favorite stores.
Ulanda H.
Urbana, IL
I shop here a lot and buy Ulta brand products and they are pretty good comparable to name brands. The prices on Ulta's brands are reasonable and they always have sales.
Nichola M.
Benton, KY
I recently tried It Cosmetics cc cream. I have to say I was totally surprised by how well this covered my flaws and how nice it feels on my skin. It feels hydrating and not dry which in the winter months is something I need.
Jacquelyn R.
ULTA is my favorite place to buy gifts from. They have THE BEST gift sets. From perfumes, to spa treatments, to nail polishes, their is a gift set for everyone at ULTA.
Kemberley O.
Springfield, MO
THIS IS MY SECOND FAVORITE MAKEUP STORE. I USED TO REALLY NOT LIKE GOING TO ULTA, BUT CHANGED MY MIND WHEN I REALIZED WHAT A LARGE SELECTION OF PRODUCTS THAT THEY CARRY
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.