BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nichola M.
Benton, KY
I recently tried It Cosmetics cc cream. I have to say I was totally surprised by how well this covered my flaws and how nice it feels on my skin. It feels hydrating and not dry which in the winter months is something I need.
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX
Amazing selection on some drugstore brands. Wish there was more of the high end products. Could definitely request more shipments. I come here often and always out of what I would like to try. It's a good store when needing something cheap and quick.
Meaghan M.
The Ilya brand is okay. It is kinda cheap but it works for someone just having fun with makeup. Ultra as a store is nice because it has a mix of drugstore and high end.
Katie A.
I love that ULTA has it all. From Beauty to Haircare and High-end to drugstore, you can find it at ULTA! Every ULTA location I have ever been in has been clean and neat, and the employees are always super helpful and welcoming.
Sarah W.
You can find anything at Ulta! It has a wide variety of products for all aspects of beauty - makeup, hair, skin, and nails. I also go to their salon and they are fantastic. Very affordable, yet still salon quality services.
Sierra R.
Love the organization and cleanliness of the store! So many different brands to choose from and very good prices. Has both high end and drugstore brands and all very good quality. Staff is friendly and will shop here again!
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH
I love ULTA. I have never felt any pressure, or felt like I was annoying a worker at all. Everyone has been helpful and will give me the undivided attention that I need.
Fernanda C.
such a great store, i love how they have everything there. such a variety of breads. Definitely my happy place. I can never go into that store without buying something.
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
I am obsessed with ulta. I love that they have drug store and high end products. I shop at ulta at least twice a month. They are my go to for makeup, skin, and hair needs!
Ulanda H.
Urbana, IL
I shop here a lot and buy Ulta brand products and they are pretty good comparable to name brands. The prices on Ulta's brands are reasonable and they always have sales.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.