7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,473 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have tried some of Ulta's removable makeup products and can say they work better than some of the drug store products even though they are pricier it is worth the buck!
Ulta is great for hair products and they carry a wide variety of tools and hair products. I've also gotten my hair done in their salon before and was happy with the pricing and the results.
I love that more affordable items are placed on one side of the store. I can splurge on foundation but then pick a few cheaper palletes with ease. They carry many great brands, including NYX. I love getting rewards points too!
Ulta is one of my favorite make up stores they have all different high quality brands, I personally don't think there should be any Improvement because they are amazing!
This is my second wonderland! I love that there's high end and drug store products here. The only thing I'd change is that they would offer product samples like sephora.
ULTA is my favorite place to buy gifts from. They have THE BEST gift sets. From perfumes, to spa treatments, to nail polishes, their is a gift set for everyone at ULTA.
I come to Ulta for all of my beauty needs. I like how they have affordable and high-end products to view. Unfortunately, I feel like they need to amp up their skincare.
Ulta is my number one place for beauty products. They have all the latest trends. Organized store. Professional staff. And did you know they do eyebrows!!! Total eyebrow makeover and they looked wonderful. I love this place
I recently tried It Cosmetics cc cream. I have to say I was totally surprised by how well this covered my flaws and how nice it feels on my skin. It feels hydrating and not dry which in the winter months is something I need.
One of a kind store. Ulta is the only store I have been in that offers brow mapping and waxing. Workers are quick to match you or show you swatches. I just wish they had more stores nearby. But other than that it's a great store
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos