BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tierney R.
Orange, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is one of my very favorite places to shop. Makeup is an obsession I have and Ulta carries so much of the things that I love I could get lost in there for hours!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta, this is my other candy store literally!. This is more wide and spacious and a little bit organize.Sales assistant are really nice and helpful.Some products are pretty expensive but there are some that are affordable.
Janelle T.
East Lansing, Mi
Ulta has every beauty and hair product that you can imagine! I do my day-to-day make-up and hair product shopping here and it's also my go to when shopping for gifts!
Culture S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that you can buy both high-end and affordable beauty products in one place, along with getting your hair done. I've had my hair cut and color here and loved it. I take advantage of their sales and discounts, and save so much!
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that they have more things than Sephora but their try me products are always so dry and empty which is dissaponting cause I want to try things before buying them.
Sana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love browsing through Ulta! They have such a great selection of skin care, hair care and makeup plus they frequently have weekly coupons so you get great discounts.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
Awesome store with the perfect mix of high end and drugstore options! I love all th brands that they carry and the options that are available. I love the too faced selection!
Marica S.
When I can't find something at Sephora I most likely come here. Ultra has great prices and a variety of items. My favorite thing to do is go to the Benefit Brow Bar!
Alyssa C.
S Boardman, MI
I love that you can find both high end and drugstore products here! I buy most of my makeup and hair products from Ulta. They always have coupons to save a little money too. Displays are very nice and it's easy to shop.
Emma N.
Omaha, NE
I just got a new ulta down the street from me and I couldn't be happier. It's the best place to find both drugstore and high end makeup. I shop here at least once a week because of the good deals and their point system
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?