7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love the stores always so nice and the people are sweethearts... I buy a lot of make-up products but thend to give them away almost as soon as I get them (little sister)
Ultra is under the radar most of the time but definitely a one stop shop for everything from shampoos to face masks. Sephora carries more high end product, but go here for the best prices on lower end brands! Definitely worth it
Ulta is one of my favorite places to shop for make up they have brand make up and some that arent! their prices arent bad either, if you havent gone i recommend you going!
In love with this store we recently got one in town and im in love the customer service is great I always find what I need and more and always have the help there if i need it'
Ulta is my favorite place to get makeup and beauty needs. Sometimes it is over priced, but there are always perks and deals. I love the variety of makeup and the set up of the store to provide samples and examples of all makeup.
I love Ulta! They have a wide selection covering my favorite drug store brands and my fave luxury brands. They make shopping so easy and there is always something on sale!
Sometimes when i go into ulta I feel like the people working don't know what they are talking about and some of them are actually certified in make up. I would go in there for items that only ulta had or if they had better deals.
I feel like Ulta has such a huge selection. Pricing depends on what brand you go with but I feel like there is something in everyone's price range. I love the products and the girls that Are always there to help! I think Ulta is better than sephora mainly due to selection and pricing.
Who doesn't love a beauty supply store with a salon in it! I love the fact that ulta carries lower costing makeup as well. I love to save as well when I shop. I love the atmosphere and energy I always get when walking into ulta
The ultra brand eye shadows are where it's at! They last and show very well, not to mention how great the prices are! The employees are always so helpful and knowledgeable I love it! Love love love! Everyone should shop here!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos