BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alanna D.
Piedmont , SC
They are more affordable the Sephora and have both high end and drug store makeup! I can go here anytime and pick things up! My go to makeup store other than the drugstore!
Amanda D.
Meridian, MS
I love ulta, they have literally everything. A one stop shop for hair care. Facial care, and make up! The sales associates are so nice and help me out if I have a question.
Jovelean V.
San Francisco , CA
I love Ulta because they have both drug store brands and high end brands. The employees are very helpful. And I always appreciate how they have testers for drugstore items.
Kristi S.
Going into ulta gives me anxiety! Its always crowded and half the time items arent where they should be. I have encountered rude employees. I prefer to shop from ulta online.
Courtney H.
Phillipsburg, NJ
ULTA is my go to, one stop shop. I can always find so many items and products at ULTA. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable on products, shades, and availability. I love the multiple brands available, from cover girl, to Tarte, to even ULTA brand everything is great.
Jennifer S.
Philadelphia, PA
Ulta Beauty is a great place to buy all types of makeup. They have basically what Sephora has but more products and drug store products. I usually go here more often then MAC Cosmetics. They have Real techniques, E.L.F. Cosmetics and ect,.
CORDERO M.
bronx, NY
Ulta is the place you want to go where you want to try different makeup styles and products it's only one store very convenient everything you need is a one store what is benefit to NYX Cosmetics the elf to Anastasia Beverly Hills
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Usually always find what your looking for, such a great selection. Hair, face, body... Good deals, coupons and good website. Love to go in store just to browse at what's new.
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO
They are always very friendly and helps me with anything I need! The store is well spread out and easy to find the perfect product! Don't be afraid to ask for help, their make up associates know exactly what looks best on everyone!
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Ulta is a great store to shop at. They have high end products and drug store. I can always find some amazing things to try. I really like the variety of brands they sell there.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.