BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanda D.
Meridian, MS
I love ulta, they have literally everything. A one stop shop for hair care. Facial care, and make up! The sales associates are so nice and help me out if I have a question.
corrie p.
I could spend hours in this store looking at all the wonderful products they have to offer anything and everything that pertains to beauty care wonderful store to shop at !
Amanda D.
This is my go to place to look for new makeup. They have both drugstore and premier brands. When I shop I usually buy some of both. They seem to have a good selection of both. I love going in there and seeing what new items they have.
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO
They are always very friendly and helps me with anything I need! The store is well spread out and easy to find the perfect product! Don't be afraid to ask for help, their make up associates know exactly what looks best on everyone!
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Ulta is a great store to shop at. They have high end products and drug store. I can always find some amazing things to try. I really like the variety of brands they sell there.
ALYSSA B.
Kimberly, WI
Ulta is another beauty store that is just a little too expensive my my taste. Once in awhile I will splurge on something, but definitely not all the time. I had better customer service at Ulta than Sephora though, that's for sure.
Sara B.
Menomonie, WI
I love ulta! I like the mixture of drugstore and high end products. The ladies working are always helpful and full of knowledge. I prefer going there over Sephora for sure.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
I love their return policy because sometimes you don't like the product you end up buying so u want to return it and you get all your money back so it's really great that ulta does this
Craig M.
Vista, CA
I love the store and it had many participating company but sometimes there is just too much at the store and it takes a while to get an employee to assist me, but I have bought several items from them and they constant have sales.
Stephanie W.
I always ordered my products from Ulta.com - I was able to visit Ulta store finally and was BLOWN away. They have everything your little heart can desire and have everything available for you to sample prior to purchase. This is such a great store and shopping experiences with all their deals and freebies.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.