BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Caitlyn B.
Westerville, OH
Ulta is an amazing store for all of your beauty needs! What I love best about Ulta is they have something for everyone, from fragrance to face masks to hair care products, they have it all! Every time I have visited the staff has been helpful but not overbearing. I would definitely recommend shopping here for your beauty needs.
Lexi N.
Proctorville, OH
Ulta'a employees do not hold a candle to sephora but their affordable make up section is what keeps me coming back as well as sales and the ability to find every type of product I need all in one place.
Taylor R.
Mckinney, TX
I love Ulta, not only because I can always find my favorite face masks, but I can also get my hair done and they always give out great gifts when you spend a certain amount.
Victoria G.
Stone Mountain, GA
I totally love Ulta with all my heart because the selection is next to none. Sephora has nothing on all the great products Ulta offers. You van buy products for your hair,face,nails,body and more. One of my favorite stores hands down.
Hannah S.
I have loved ULTA since one moved into my town about 10 years ago. I also had the honor of working there for 2 years as well. Let me tell you it is my escape when I need to just get lost and find something awesome to make me feel great about myself! They have endless items in skincare (prestige and commercial products), fragrances (mens and womens), hair products (professional, commercial, brushes, straighteners, curling irons, blow dryers, etc.) makeup ( prestige & commercial products) & even their own Salon which many people never knew about! They have staff which can help you with makeup (application & color match) & a certified esthetician for questions & help with skincare products to fit your needs. They always have coupons & a great rewards program which can get you free items every few months and a lot of people didn't know that you can also use regular Sunday newspaper coupons on products on top of the ULTA coupons! You can save so much especially with their constant sales. If you haven't been to an ULTA please go, you'll be in heaven!
shelby s.
West elkton , OH
I love ulta. They have high end and drug store makeup. They always have deals and good promos. I wish there was more help when I'm in there. They havs a variety of products!
Briana W.
Horsham, PA
My grandmother buys me gift cards for ulta almost all the time. Every couple months and they really come in handy because I love buying my makeup and face care there. I could easily spend hundreds of dollars there. 10/10 recommended.
Emily C.
Ulta is an amazing store! Everyone that works there are very helpful and help you find which color of anything would be best for you. i would recommend anyone to shop here !
Raquel R.
Temecula, CA
I like how ULTA has low and high end products. It's a one stop shop for all your beauty needs. They are pretty affordable. I have a great experience every time I shop there.
Jen N.
I spend so much money on this website. I buy all kinds of stuff like makeup, skin care stuff and hair care. I love the fact that I get a little gift every year on my birthday
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.